What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening in Fourth Year Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

robertdts

Footballguy
We are looking for a serious owner who is willing to take on either a rebuilding project or refining a team that made the playoffs in a 16-team idp dynasty league. We are entering our 4th year, and have a good group of team owners. This league is FREE, and is maintained on ESPN (with league business conducted on ProBoards). I (the Commissioner) maintain all team spreadsheets (salary cap, contract information) and distribute to all team owners on a regular basis (weekly in-season, monthly off-season). We work to mirror the NFL experience with RFA, UFA, annual rookie drafts, and practice squad claims. In-season, we utilize a blind bidding process via e-mail.

The first available team can be found at the following link: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=2452&teamId=10&seasonId=2012

This team has its full complement of draft picks for the 2013 and 2014 rookie drafts (3rd overall in each round), and includes some talented pieces like:

Cam Newton, Arian Foster, and TY Hilton.

This team also has a lot of cap space going into the non-playing season to work with (to sign RFAs, UFAs, etc).

The second available team can be found at the following link: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=2452&teamId=9&seasonId=2012

This team also has its full complement of draft picks for the 2013 and 2014 rookie drafts (10th overall in each round), and includes some talented pieces like:

LeSean McCoy, Reggie Bush, Eric Decker, Dwayne Bowe, Elvis Dumervil, London Fletcher, DeAngelo Hall

If interested in any of the above teams, please provide a short fantasy football bio to my e-mail address at robert.gibson36@gmail.com for consideration.

I will then forward you a copy of our league constitution and our team spreadsheets for your perusal.

Thank you for your consideration, and hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both teams have been claimed at this time...thanks for the interest! Will update this thread should we have another opening in this league.

Users who are viewing this thread