What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opinion - Dynasty Trade (1 Viewer)

oukurt

Footballguy
Dynasty start 1 qb .5 PPR

Lost Dobbins. He is one of my 2 starting RB w/ Mixon

Likely a deep playoff run with a healthy Dobbins, but now a fringe playoff team  

Was offered Gaskins, Tyson Williams (BAL), Mattison, &  Pittman

for my

Shenault, Ssmuel, 2022 Mid/Late 1st

if I accept this trade it would give me a starting lineup of :

QB -Prescott! pr Murray

RB - Mixon, Gaskins, Ty Williams

Bench- Chuba, Mattison, Darrel Williams 

IR -Dobbins

WR - Lamb, Golladay , & choice of Hardman, T Marshall, Pringle, Kirk

TE-  Waller

Future Rookie picks - early 2022 1st, late 2022 3rd

Sit tight and wait for Dobbins to return in 22 and build back up with 2 early 1st rd rookie picks? Thus keeping Shenault, Samuel

OR

Gamble trying to win now as seen above? It’s also a gamble knowing that Miami could very well be through with Gaskins next offseason  and look to upgrade at RB, Dobbins + Gus Bus will likely resume their roles as the 1,2 punch in the BAL . Not to mention I’m super high on Shenault. 
it looks like the smart play would be to stay patient, protect my assets and continue what looks to be a promising build into next year  I seem to have answered my own question but still like getting opinions here.  

🔥 away !
Thanks

I am not doing it... you are giving up more value with your side...  

I assumed 12 teams... and what is your entire team look like right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah as I was typing it all out I felt like I answered my own question. Yes 12 teams.

I pretty much listed the key players above. Not a lot of depth. However shorter benches in this league. 
Thankd for feedback. 

Users who are viewing this thread