What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ready To Win Orphan in IDP/PPR/Taxi/Salary/Contract league - Full Dynasty (1 Viewer)

ski mask ready

Footballguy
IDP/PPR/Salary/Contract/Taxi - Very FULL Dynasty League. 12 man league, MFL, League Safe, 2 Commissioners. Strong core of owners.

Team finished 1st in the division. Has tons of great players: Lawrence, Dak, CMC, Conner, KA, Diggs, Kelce, AD, Kupp.... All their draft picks. A good owner could win this league this yr and multiple years moving forward. this team is ready to win and needs a smart savvy owner. Current owner had real world problems he had to deal with which was unfortunate. Nothing to do with team or league.

Defensive scoring is on par with offense making the league super balanced and easy to be competitive multiple ways. You don't need top offensive players to compete.

We use groupme extensively for league chat and DM. Great group of owners that are VERY active daily, competitive and fun.

$110 annual fee's. $10 holdover from each owner for a "Super Pool" every 3rd yr for incentive to build long term success with larger payout every third yr. Next yr will be the Super pool. A good owner could be competitive with this team next yr.

Check out the team and league.
If you’re interested let me know. I'd be happy to get you into the groupme to meet the guys and make sure it's a good fit.

Team:

Bylaws:

Would be willing to work with new owner to fix/change player contracts to their liking. (Contracts, not salaries. Including dropping players they don't want without penalties)

Email me if you're interested or have questions: jordan@palmspringsflorist.net

Last edited:
IDP/PPR/Salary/Contract/Taxi - Very FULL Dynasty League. 12 man league, MFL, League Safe, 2 Commissioners. Strong core of owners.

Orphan has #2 overall pick, all 2022 picks, some key players like Herbert, Ekeler, Breece, Pitts to name a few plus good defensive pieces.

Defensive scoring is on par with offense making the league super balanced and easy to be competitive multiple ways. You don't need top offensive players to compete.

We use groupme extensively for league chat and DM. Great group of owners that are VERY active daily, competitive and fun.

$110 annual fee's. $10 holdover from each owner for a "Super Pool" every 3rd yr for incentive to build long term success with larger payout every third yr. Next yr will be the Super pool. A good owner could be competitive with this team next yr.

Check out the team and league.
If you’re interested let me know. I'd be happy to get you into the groupme to meet the guys and make sure it's a good fit.

Team:

Bylaws:

Would be willing to work with new owner to fix/change player contracts to their liking. (Contracts, not salaries. Including dropping players they don't want without penalties)

DM me if you're interested or have questions

I'm interested let me know if the spot is still open

Bump, looking for owner for a ready to win now, championship team. Please email me if you're interested. Looking for owners with experience with orphans, dynasty, IDP, salary and contract leagues. Great great league and owners.

IF INTERESTED PLS EMAIL ME

Users who are viewing this thread