What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Orphan Keeper Advice (1 Viewer)

TVT 0 N S T A

Footballguy
I just joined an Auction League 6 points for QB TD, .5 point per rush, PPR and added yardage bonuses 200 rush/receiving yards gets extra points (200 yards = 5 points)

$200 Draft budget

Start:
QB, RB, RB, WR/TE, WR/TE, W/T/RB, W/T/RB, K, DEF

5 Bench Players

Can keep 3

Josh Allen - $54
N. Chubb - $75
D. Foreman - $2
S. Diggs - $53
D.J. Clark - $2
Brian Robinson - $8
R. Mostert - $83
D. Johnson - $21
B. Hall - $33
A. Lazard - $2
T. Burks - $2
R. Burkhead - $8

I'm leaning toward Breece Hall, Brian Robinson and Burks. Last year's draft results indicate people pay big for RBs. I'd like to keep Diontae Johnson but I think I can get him for less. Appreciate any help!

Allen, Robinson and maybe Hall. Dont like Hall at that price coming off injury. Assume he can be had for cheaper in the draft.

Appreciate the replies. I agree with @Gally and can assure you, Hall will command more than $33 in this league. It is extremely RB heavy and I can't risk dropping him, because he will probably go for $50+ in the draft.

I can't justify keeping Josh Allen for that much money. I've always punted on the QB position and don't think Allen is worth 25% of my fantasy budget and think he can be had for less. I'm also of the mindset that I'd be fine taking Tua, Russ, Dak, A.Rod for 10% of what it'll cost to keep Allen.

Keeping Robinson seems like a low risk/high reward move. Breece Hall is a top 10 RB if he stays healthy and then I'll have $157 to upgrade receivers and sign a big name RB.

Users who are viewing this thread