What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Out of no where offer (1 Viewer)

steelcityman

Footballguy
Got offered Najee and Pitts for J Taylor in a 14 team SFLex PPR. Every site I looked at said do the trade, get the 2 for 1. But I just cant pull the trigger. Is something wrong with me?

J Williams is my other RB, and right now I dont have a TE worth keeping. We can keep 8. Getting the 2 for 1 would get me to 8.

With Friday being the day we announce keepers, seems action is picking up, got offered Lamb for Deebo. I need to make up my mind on the JT for Najee and Pitts deal. Both deals would really change my team. IDK what to think of Deebo this year. SF could be explosive, I'd feel better about him if Jimmy G was going to be around this year.

With Friday being the day we announce keepers, seems action is picking up, got offered Lamb for Deebo. I need to make up my mind on the JT for Najee and Pitts deal. Both deals would really change my team. IDK what to think of Deebo this year. SF could be explosive, I'd feel better about him if Jimmy G was going to be around this year.
I have Deebo as a stay away at his current price. This is a bit different but I am also not sold that Lamb is as good at FF as the hype leads you to believe. They are a wash to me so go with whichever one you have more confidence in. I probably lean Lamb but not by much. The Najee/Pitts deal is an easy accept though.

I have Deebo as a stay away at his current price. This is a bit different but I am also not sold that Lamb is as good at FF as the hype leads you to believe. They are a wash to me so go with whichever one you have more confidence in. I probably lean Lamb but not by much. The Najee/Pitts deal is an easy accept though.
I agree with taking the initial trade.

I kind of see Lamb-Deebo as a push, with some subtleties. Lamb has the highest floor, Deebo the highest ceiling. If you currently (honestly) project yourself as a top 2-3 team aside from this WR spot, trade for Lamb. If you need a gamechanger to climb into the top 3, keep Deebo.

Accept both. Pitts is a huge increase over replacement. And Deebo gonna have a tough time replicating last year with Lance running

Just reading this thread now and agree with the majority; I’d take the slight downgrade at RB from Taylor to Najee for the huge upgrade at TE in Pitts!

What’d you end up doing?

Take a look at mine if you have a chance to:

Users who are viewing this thread