What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers Blackout (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ected

Footballguy
Chance of blackout for the Packer game this weekend in Green Bay/Milwaukee for Playoffs. Thought that would be an inpossiblity.

Saw that they got an extension, but still...thought the tix would all be sold!

Panthers tickets sold out in 5 minutes. There were only 7000 available though. Not sure how many GB had. Still I am very surprised to hear that they are having any trouble selling out. I mean it's Green Bay.

Just seemed really strange, knowing there is a 30+ year waiting list for season tix; you'd never think of a blackout!

When did this happen. First I've heard of it.

To be honest, I was offered free tickets to the game and declined.

Panthers tickets sold out in 5 minutes. There were only 7000 available though. Not sure how many GB had. Still I am very surprised to hear that they are having any trouble selling out. I mean it's Green Bay.
Started with about 40,000 to sell.

Many season ticket holders did not pony up for playoff tickets when they got their invoices the week after getting beat down by Detroit.

Factor in that, -5 degree temps predicted, and a team that is not exactly good defensively...it happens.

They were something like 3,000 or so left late this afternoon.

There was no chance it wouldn't sell out anyway.

319 sell - outs in a row. Would go but working at a sports bar for the game already. (Better sellout! )

What are excuses for Cindy and Indy? Indy has a dome and it's not like Cindy is a fixture for the playoffs every year...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread