What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers interested in C. Woodson (1 Viewer)

Airbus79

Footballguy
Here is what Milwaukee Journal Sentinel had to report:

The Packers are among at least three teams expressing an interest in Raiders cornerback Charles Woodson. His agent, Carl Poston, said he was trying to schedule Woodson for a visit to Green Bay next week.

The million dollar question is- is it serious or a leverage attempt by Poston to increase Woodson's value?

If Packers signs Woodson for a $3-4 million a year, then it is a decent deal for Packers. I have no faith in any of cornerbacks my beloved Packers have except for Al Harris.

if woodson was a california or florida guy i'd dismiss the packers possibility, but he did play at michigan. if the packers offer the most money...that's where charles woodson will be playing next season

I think this is a real interest on the Packers part. Ted Thompson has no allegiance to Ahmad Carroll because Sherman drafted him. I think they are going to see what Woodson can offer them. He'd be a great compliment to Nick Collins at Safety if he was willing to play that.

I get the impression that Woodson is like Ty Law in that he'll play for the team that pays him the most...simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread