What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers @ Seahawks Game Thread (1 Viewer)

One big question I'm interested to see is can Aaron Jones be a grinder and stay healthy? Usually he hits a home run, can be grind out 4-5 yards and get 20 carries? Of course he'll need to be a good pass protector also.

Last edited by a moderator:
The massive underthrow resulted in a PI AND the GB corner is hurt. Again, JUST LOOK BACK; I hate it when secondary members don't track the ball.

The massive underthrow resulted in a PI AND the GB corner is hurt. Again, JUST LOOK BACK.
Corner played it well...young safety ran through it all like an idiot.

Im more losses thatb3rd and short again and McCarthy/Rodgers still hasn’t figured out this year how to run any quick three step drop plays.  Everything is deep drop slow plays with most players trying to run 15 yard patters.  Its idiotic.

Corner played it well...young safety ran through it all like an idiot.

Im more losses thatb3rd and short again and McCarthy/Rodgers still hasn’t figured out this year how to run any quick three step drop plays.  Everything is deep drop slow plays with most players trying to run 15 yard patters.  Its idiotic.
Once Eddie Lacy got fat, that part of the game died it seems. I remember they'd hand it to Lacy a ton, they don't trust the running game like that anymore. Like I said before, I wonder if Jones can be that guy.

Hey Seattle, might want to stop play Deep Prevent. Jones with two of the easiest catch and runs he'll have all game.

Once Eddie Lacy got fat, that part of the game died it seems. I remember they'd hand it to Lacy a ton, they don't trust the running game like that anymore. Like I said before, I wonder if Jones can be that guy.
Rodgers doesn’t seem on this year on tight passes...no trust and I don’t recall the last back shoulder play.

But to not be able to run a 3 step drop quick play and keep taking sacks on third and short is ridiculous.  It keeps happening for GB.

Jones

:popcorn:

Feels good
I’m not much for muck raking but there is a vicious side of me that certainly would love to drag up the JamWilliams v Aaron Jones hot takes from last year/this summer. Don’t want that bad karma though. Guess we’ll just have to virtual high five on this one.  :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread