What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers @ Seahawks Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
Important game for both teams.  Will the Seahawks continue to ground and pound their way to victory? Or will Aaron Rodgers take the team on his back like he has done in years past.  Roster seems to get worse and worse and he hasn’t been 100%. All he really has is Adams with Jones emerging as a running threat, Rodgers hasn’t even been a QB1 this year   

Vegas has it as 25.75 to 23.25 team implied Seahawks  

I saw some of him in games. Free tix to SDSU games are easy to come by. Looked great against inferior teams less so against better talent. JMO.

Dang I pulled Mike Davis from lineup because it was going to be a 3 headed monster - after that Carson maybe taking the bus home at halftime

Wow... that was very unexpected. Carson hardly ever coughs it up, only his 2nd in his career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome start, I have Carson...fumble -1, 3 packers receivers and Rodgers in numerous leagues...nope run it with Aaron Jones near Goal line which they never do. I f@@@@@@ hate fantasy football 

... if Tre Flowers turned around that's an INT. I HATE when CBs don't locate the ball.

Was there any doubt Crosby would miss that? Inconsistent kicker kicking in Seattle...

That A A Ron guy is pretty good
Yes...but if he steps into that ball it’s a TD rather than letting the DB catch up.

Its fun to watch the flat footed dock of the wrist pass. But the guy was wide open and had several steps on the defensive back.

Yes...but if he steps into that ball it’s a TD rather than letting the DB catch up.

Its fun to watch the flat footed dock of the wrist pass. But the guy was wide open and had several steps on the defensive back.
There was a safety over top, no? Am I remembering that wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread