What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pacman arrested.... again (1 Viewer)

He's no model citizen, but it sounds like others instigated to me. What would you do if you were cracked over the head with a bottle?

He punched a woman in the face outside a nightclub, but if his agent says he had a valid reason, that's good enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, call him Adam, not "Pacman".

Looks like he was protecting himself to me. Probably shouldn't hang out at bars like that though.

Please, call him Adam, not "Pacman".

Looks like he was protecting himself to me. Probably shouldn't hang out at bars like that though.
If he didn't want to be called PacMan, he probably shouldn't use the twitter handle "REALPACMAN24"

Who would have thought that he could run into trouble at a strip club? Poor innocent guy. Seems like he's innocent of starting it, but guilty of horrible judgement.

Will people get off the high horse? Men are allowed to frequent night clubs or strip clubs, for him probably not the best decision but hardly makes him guilty.

Also if a man, woman, dog or alien threw something at my head or even implied that they were, doesnt matter who they are or what they or I do for a living, they will get slapped if not more as I will always protect myself and not apologize to anyone for it. But then again I'm not a self righteous person who will just type what others want to hear.

To be honest from the looks in the video to me, the skank got away lucky by just being slapped.

ETA: The real question is why did the instigator NOT get arrested?

Will people get off the high horse? Men are allowed to frequent night clubs or strip clubs, for him probably not the best decision but hardly makes him guilty.

Also if a man, woman, dog or alien threw something at my head or even implied that they were, doesnt matter who they are or what they or I do for a living, they will get slapped if not more as I will always protect myself and not apologize to anyone for it. But then again I'm not a self righteous person who will just type what others want to hear.

To be honest from the looks in the video to me, the skank got away lucky by just being slapped.

ETA: The real question is why did the instigator NOT get arrested?
:lmao:

Ok, tough guy.

Adam Jones had a beer bottle smashed into his face outside of a night club in Cincinnati and had to defend himself. This is the first incident for Jones in a very long time. We will look into the matter but no suspensions are expected at this time.

GroveDiesel said:
Who would have thought that he could run into trouble at a strip club? Poor innocent guy. Seems like he's innocent of starting it, but guilty of horrible judgement.
Haven't seen the name of the club yet, but it looks like one of the joints on Vine St. downtown. Not a strip club.

Not an excuse either.

Report: Bengals DB Pacman Jones arrested for disorderly conduct

For the second time in just over three months, Bengals defensive back Adam 'Pacman' Jones has found himself on the wrong side of the law. Jones was arrested on early Monday morning and cited for disorderly conduct, according to WCPO in Cincinnati.

Jones was the passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over speeding around 2:30 a.m. ET. The female driver of the vehicle was doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone and was eventually charged with operating a vehicle under the influence.

As for Jones, he was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. According to WCPO, both Jones and Holmes were later released on their own recognizance. Jones court date is scheduled for Sept. 27.

This is the second recent run-in with law for Pacman. In June, Jones was arrested and charged with assault. The court date in that case is currently scheduled for Oct. 7. This is Pacman's fourth incident in Cincinnati since signing with the Bengals before the 2010 season and according to the Cincinnati Enquirer, it's at least his eighth arrest since 2005.

FBG way behind on this one - I posted this in the Bengals thread last night. Site's losing it's fastball (or moving on to teams that have more glamorous incident stories such as getting cracked in the head by a stripper with a bottle.

-QG

Adam Jones found not guilty.

Bengals cornerback Adam Jones was found not guilty by Hamilton County visiting Judge Bob Taylor on Tuesday, concluding the two-day trial. Jones was charged with assault after striking Shannon Wesley, 34, at a downtown bar in mid-June. Jones' lawyer Ralph Kohnen rested without calling any witnesses and relied largely on the video that showed Wesley approaching Jones with the bottle in her hand.
During his decision Tuesday afternoon, Judge Taylor cited the video evidence saying, "I saw Shannon Wesley holding a beer bottle in her hand" and the bottle was move towards Jones' eye "with her arm extended." Taylor slightly admonished Jones for "lacking in civility" but ruled in his favor. "The initial aggressor in this case was Shannon Wesley with the beer bottle," he said during his decision. "It wasn't an action. It was a reaction."

Found this hilarious:

Jones, who on Saturday told NFL Network's Michael Silver of Brown, who is in the league's concussion protocol, "Man, that [expletive] was [expletive] acting. He flopped. He needs a [expletive] Academy Award for that performance," added another award on Monday that the Steelers receiver should receive.

"He deserved a Grammy Award for that," he said. "I know if you just got knocked out you ain't going to be able to wink and tell me you're OK."

So he thinks Brown was a great actor, and a great singer?

Well he apologized on Instagram today. All is forgiven. Thanks again for letting the Steelers advance :thumbup:
Yep, I couldn't really understand much of what he said, but got this much at least:

"AB, My apology, my brother. I'm a man of my word. I apologize. Sincerely man. Get well."

Well he apologized on Instagram today. All is forgiven. Thanks again for letting the Steelers advance :thumbup:
Yep, I couldn't really understand much of what he said, but got this much at least:"AB, My apology, my brother. I'm a man of my word. I apologize. Sincerely man. Get well."
Yup attempting to translate Pacman is about as easy as it is to translate my 18 month old son. I think you got it right though. In all seriousness, good for Pacman to do that. He should have probably added "I'm a complete idiot for thinking they you faked the concussion given how hard your head hit the ground. I should have actually apologized immediately after making that ridiculous statement."

Pacman Jones, the gift that keeps on giving. In trouble again

Video. Stay classy Pacman
Paul Dehner Jr.@pauldehnerjr 18h18 hours ago

For those who don't want to watch the full video, Jones calls the officer a bi--- 21 times, tells him to suck his d--- 11 times in 18 mins.

Then you throw in "I hope you die," all that matters is it's an ugly video for Jones. And video so often makes the difference w/ the league.

Can I get the cliff notes?
Reading is fun...

For those who don't want to watch the full video, Jones calls the officer a bi--- 21 times, tells him to suck his d--- 11 times in 18 mins.

Then you throw in "I hope you die," all that matters is it's an ugly video for Jones. And video so often makes the difference w/ the league.

For once, the video may actually help Pacman on this one. Maybe not though, based on the repeat repeat repeat repeat offender status. 

Additional citations should be issued if you start an altercation and have no clue how to finish it. He was pawing at Pac-Man like a kitten. 

If I ever get attacked like that my wife better not be grabbing my arms while I am trying to hit the guy.  Poor strategy

If I ever get attacked like that my wife better not be grabbing my arms while I am trying to hit the guy.  Poor strategy
If I ever get attacked like that I hope it's by one of those guys. Neither one could fight worth a damn. Pacman looked like a girl out there.

Users who are viewing this thread