What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Panthers @ Eagles 1PM (1 Viewer)

yeah weird game. Eagles were absolutely dominant first 3.5 quarters. Now just poof. that prevent defense (need to see again if that is what it was) is certainly taking some of the blame 
I miss the JJ days of bringing the house on 3rd and 4th and long 

yeah weird game. Eagles were absolutely dominant first 3.5 quarters. Now just poof. that prevent defense (need to see again if that is what it was) is certainly taking some of the blame 
It wasn't prevent defense.  It was biting on fakes and not covering people.  

glad they showed the clip of the Eagles dancing before the 4th quarter. Team, despite only having 3 wins, is still smelling themselves a little too much. 

I’ll give none, prior to the last drive, for giving 21 unanswered and a 2 point conversion. You need ONE stop and looked you they were in prevent. 
between this game and the Tennessee loss, i am just baffled with this team. Still early in the season, and they were dominant for the majority of the game, but if this doesn't wake them up the season is a wash

Not the one who keeps trolling the defending champs. I think your the one who needs to grow up a little here. 
Show me which post was trolling? Lol 

I wasn't watching the game, I'm watching RZ. I caught the end of the game.

But admittedly, I enjoy watching the eagles lose. Why wouldn't I?

The sun will come up tomorrow, you'll be ok

I’ll give none, prior to the last drive, for giving 21 unanswered and a 2 point conversion. You need ONE stop and looked you they were in prevent. 
And if the offense isn't punting every possession in the 4th and can burn a little time, the defense isn't going back out there so quick.  17 points is usually a loss in the NFL - I'd guess (without looking it up) that the winning team scores more than 17 85% or more of the time.

between this game and the Tennessee loss, i am just baffled with this team. Still early in the season, and they were dominant for the majority of the game, but if this doesn't wake them up the season is a wash
The season is almost half over, it's not "early".

Show me which post was trolling? Lol 

I wasn't watching the game, I'm watching RZ. I caught the end of the game.

But admittedly, I enjoy watching the eagles lose. Why wouldn't I?

The sun will come up tomorrow, you'll be ok
Not the first week and making subliminal posts like this doesn't help. Always an excuse why the Eagles were successful. Hey I get it it's hard not being relevant in the NFL for 20 something yrs now. Heck Baker Mayfield wasn't even born the last time Dal was. Hope you got that last SB victory on DVD because the cassette tapes would stop working now. 

Wasn't irrefutable evidence but it is what it is

Not the first week and making subliminal posts like this doesn't help. Always an excuse why the Eagles were successful. Hey I get it it's hard not being relevant in the NFL for 20 something yrs now. Heck Baker Mayfield wasn't even born the last time Dal was. Hope you got that last SB victory on DVD because the cassette tapes would stop working now. 
?

Hey, hope you have a great evening!

And if the offense isn't punting every possession in the 4th and can burn a little time, the defense isn't going back out there so quick.  17 points is usually a loss in the NFL - I'd guess (without looking it up) that the winning team scores more than 17 85% or more of the time.
What the scoring norm is is irrelevant. You allowed essentially 4 straight scores in about 13 minutes. It’s completely unacceptable 

Users who are viewing this thread