What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Panthers @ Eagles 1PM (1 Viewer)

That argument happened because Eric Reid agreed with Crapernick that Jenkins and the Players coalition didn't involved his buddy CK in the agreements. Jenkins and players repeatedly tried getting CK involved but Colin was butthurt he wasn't made president of the coalition. Reid agreed with CK calling Jenkins a liar. In an interview to make Comments about Eric Reid this week Jenkins took the high road saying he was glad to see Reid back in the league. Reid was asking for too much money for a safety that Pro Football Focus graded the last few yrs as a declining talent where he was asked to switched positions to help the LB depth in SF where PFFF graded him as barely avg his final season in SF. Eric Reid another player blaming others for sucking.

Shouldn't be offsetting there.....you can't tackle a QB who clearly didnt have the ball and expect the other team not to react
exactly. Eric Reid needs to be pulled off the field by Ron Rivera right now. This dude clearly has a personal Vendetta against the Eagles. Many fans I don't think realize the actual beef between him and Malcom Jenkins 

Shouldn't be offsetting there.....you can't tackle a QB who clearly didnt have the ball and expect the other team not to react
lol embarrassing. league calls penalties when guys breath on a QB. 

But Ertz should get a flag for that anyway, what the hell was he doing? if you want to go in and defend your QB i'm all for it, not for going in and getting tackled. Maybe not a flag, but a fine from the team or something. you think if Peters saw that he would go in and get tackled?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good play by the TE to prevent the interception but how is that not offensive pass interference?

it should have been...still a smart play by Ertz though
probably a make up for calling the penalty on him before when it should've just been a Penalty on Reid. I'll be shocked if Eric Reid doesn't get fined for that but wouldn't be surprised if the league doesn't because they are afraid of Eric Reid pulling the discrimination card out. 

BTW, Eliot missed almost every kick in warm ups on that side of the field and all to the right. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave Reid in the game. He clearly is playing on tilt. Dude can't tackle now because he is going for the hit.

One big mistake on him and he'll loose it.

Leave Reid in the game. He clearly is playing on tilt. Dude can't tackle now because he is going for the hit.

One big mistake on him and he'll loose it.
Yeah dude is play unhinged. He's either going to miss a play that helps us or he's gonna do something dumb again and get himself ejected and lose the game for Carolina. If that happened I've for Ron Rivera and the Panthers to send his ### back to the unemployment line and watch Reid try to spin this into some sort of discrimination thing against the league. Dude just keeps embarrassing himself. 

Defense deserves some accolades today too. Offense is clicking, thinking that hit be Ried did a good job to motivate the offense

According to John Clarke Eric Reid shoved Panthers teammate and WR Torrey Smith a former Eagle after the confrontation before kickoff. Eric Reid is unhinged. 

Newton has 24 passing yards so far. kind of wish i didn't start him on my fantasy team, but i'll take it

What happened on the coin toss?  Will the directions be the same in the second half?
Eric Reid had some words with Malcolm Jenkins. Jenkins is the President of the Players Coalition who spoke to Rodger and league officials about the Anthem Protests. Kapernick and Eric Reid left the coalition saying Jenkins and company weren't involving them (even though CK refused to attend the meetings unless he was in charge) and didn't like the agreement the NFLPC made with the league. Kaepernick called Jenkins a liar among other things. Eric Reid is Colin's tug buddy so the whole things is because CK wanted to act like an entitled brat again. I supported the players protesting but read a few things and had words with a former NFL player buddy of mine who gave me some low down on CK in SF he heard from people he knew. CK isn't the innocent victim his fans want to claim. Aldon Smith was released when he was because he got in a fight with Kaepernick because he found out that CK was banging his GF (CK"s GF now Nessah) who made the racist tweets against Ozzie Newsome, T Sizzle and Biscotti.SF ownership babied Kaepernick and a lot of players Veterans had issues with it. Whole thing stems from the Anthem protests and players coalition. So Eric Reid is acting out 

Meanwhile Carson is putting up a passing display that Joe Montana would be proud of accuracy wise

Verified account 3m3 minutes ago

More

Carson Wentz first half 15-18, 208 yards, TD Cam Newton first half 4-9, 24 yards, two sacks #FlyEaglesFly

Eric Reid had some words with Malcolm Jenkins. Jenkins is the President of the Players Coalition who spoke to Rodger and league officials about the Anthem Protests. Kapernick and Eric Reid left the coalition saying Jenkins and company weren't involving them (even though CK refused to attend the meetings unless he was in charge) and didn't like the agreement the NFLPC made with the league. Kaepernick called Jenkins a liar among other things. Eric Reid is Colin's tug buddy so the whole things is because CK wanted to act like an entitled brat again. I supported the players protesting but read a few things and had words with a former NFL player buddy of mine who gave me some low down on CK in SF he heard from people he knew. CK isn't the innocent victim his fans want to claim. Aldon Smith was released when he was because he got in a fight with Kaepernick because he found out that CK was banging his GF (CK"s GF now Nessah) who made the racist tweets against Ozzie Newsome, T Sizzle and Biscotti.SF ownership babied Kaepernick and a lot of players Veterans had issues with it. Whole thing stems from the Anthem protests and players coalition. So Eric Reid is acting out 
if this is all accurate, could make for a good book. would also point to why teams didn't sign Kaepernick

Users who are viewing this thread