What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Paragon Fantasy Football 2019 league openings ALL LEAGUES FULL (1 Viewer)

kurtrudder

Footballguy
Last edited by a moderator:
Veni Vidi Vinci league has 2 orphans to fill, then ROD draft occurs, followed by rookie draft

this is last year in 5 yr cycle which means the Playoff pot is extremely large.   so if interested please go here: 

Veni Vidi Vici Dynasty League (32 Team Dynasty NFL Experience).   All the real NFL teams, in their own divisions and conferences and play in an NFL style playoff schedule.  Dynasty league built to last the test of time, including extra compensatory picks to keep league balanced over the long-term.  2 copies of each player in the league, 53 man rosters on 32 teams. 8 man practice squad, IR, rookie only draft  ($250 per season) Click on this message board thread from the 2019 MFL league site as it provides many further details.  2 Teams available

bump, more teams taken.  A few leagues ready to roll with our replacement owners drafts once the last team is secured.

From Section 12 of our Common Rule Book

h) All replacement owners will participate in the Replacement Owners Draft (ROD).  Including if a team was previously picked up by a new owner under the assumption there would not be a Replacement Owners draft, and remade their team through free agency and/or have traded picks/players.

i) Only if EVERY replacement owner agrees, the replacement owners draft will be canceled with all teams keeping their players and draft picks.

j) When the replacement owners draft begins, all participating owners will relinquish all players and draft picks to the free agency pool. 

k) A 3RR draft will be held using the veteran free agency pool, with draft positions determined randomly.  The commissioner will create a cloned version of the MFL league site so the draft can be completed using the MFL draft functionalities. 

All 1st round rookie picks from each orphaned team will only be available for individual selection during the ROD.  So if Team A has 1.01, 1.09, 1.10 & 1.20 & Team B has 1.32 then the 5 of these rookie picks can only be selected individually during the ROD process.  In the ROD, a team can select as many of the 1st round picks as they wish.

The remaining rookie draft picks (round 2 and lower), along with BB Waiver $ (if applicable) will remain as a single package for selection.   Each team must select one draft pick/Waiver $ package only.

By choosing rookie draft picks early, owners are forgoing a chance at drafting a better veteran player.  Therefore it allows all new owners to apply differing strategies based on how they value the available players/rookie picks and how they want to build their team.  The amount of rounds for your ROD will depend which league you are in and the current maximum roster limit in place.  Depending on the league, this could differ from 40 rounds (Pigskin), 9 rounds (Hell's Kitchen), 80 rounds (Go Deep), 53/65 rounds (2QB/32 team double player leagues).   This information will be clearly detailed when the commissioner creates the Message Board post for the ROD.

l) Replacement owner draft picks cannot be traded.   Any current/future draft picks cannot be traded until after the replacement owner draft is complete.  Compensatory picks, if applicable, still can only be traded in line with league rules.

m) The draft will start at the later of 1 week after NFL free agency has commenced, or when last abandoned team is taken (with full payment of dues), whichever is later.

n) Please note that if necessary the scheduled annual rookie draft will be delayed until this ROD process is complete in order to ensure that all teams have active owners participating in the rookie draft. 

This is a great set of leagues, with a great set of owners.  Been around for well over a decade now.  A great place to grow your love of this hobby of ours!

These leagues are awesome.  I keep joining a new Paragon leagues each year.  So much fun.

Doppelganger and Divide Et Impera are very similar to VVV.  Great group on owners and very well run.  Huge fans of the format of these leagues.

I'd be down to take the Vikings in Divide et Impera. Email and message sent. The link to take teams on the mail Paragon site is not functioning .

I'm part of the Blue Chip Dynasty League and have been so for 5 years. It is unquestionably the most fun league I've been it and is one I'd recommend to anyone looking for a truly involved dynasty experience.

another bump......lots of teams taken in the past few days.....a number of leagues right on the cusp of being filled.  Hit me up if you have any questions about any aspects of our leagues....dive in...you won't regret it 

I can't believe that Blue Chip still has availability. Last chance to get in with only 3 out of 32 spots available!

another few spots taken in Doppelganger, this league will fill very soon and Replacement Owners Dispersal Draft will kick off ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread