What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Party of law and order candidates running on a platform of killing police (1 Viewer)

Captain Cranks

Footballguy
Here are a couple examples in Florida already posted in other threads. Republicans, how much of your party do you think the target audience represents? 10%? 20%? 50%?

Sarasota Congressional Candidate

A Sarasota candidate for Congress says he would have killed the FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump's property if they tried to do the same thing to his home.

"I wish they'd turn up at my home 'cause they'd have gone home in a body bag," Sarasota businessman Martin Hyde says in a new video."

Florida House District 20 Candidate

“Under my plan, all Floridians will have permission to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF and all other feds on sight! Let freedom ring!”

Here are a couple examples in Florida already posted in other threads. Republicans, how much of your party do you think the target audience represents? 10%? 20%? 50%?
Zero.

Well, its a number above zero - cause that guy thinks that approach plays in Florida. I doubt he's throwing it out there blind
Also wrong, but thanks for playing.
:checks math:

yup, 2 >0. Sorry, NB.

What does Fox say about this? I need to have my opinion formed for me.
There is also the opposite of that:

"What does Fox say about this? I need to have my opinion formed for me by taking the opposite side simply because they are Fox."
That's not really a thing. Most people have no idea what Fox is saying, so how could they take the "opposite side"?

Disagree. We have liberal posters here who watch Fox more than conservatives do. How do I know? Look at all the threads started about Fox, Tucker carlson, Sean Hannity, etc...

Zero.

Well, its a number above zero - cause that guy thinks that approach plays in Florida. I doubt he's throwing it out there blind

yup, 2 >0. Sorry, NB.
Nope, sorry. But by all means keep trying.

Posted the below in the Florida Politics thread yesterday before seeing this thread just now...anecdotal for sure but it definitely plays with more than we are willing to admit

ETA: Not sure why the preview points to NB's post. Click the link it goes to my observation though....weird board.

"What does Fox say about this? I need to have my opinion formed for me by taking the opposite side simply because they are Fox."
That's not really a thing. Most people have no idea what Fox is saying, so how could they take the "opposite side"?

Disagree. We have liberal posters here who watch Fox more than conservatives do. How do I know? Look at all the threads started about Fox, Tucker carlson, Sean Hannity, etc...
Disagree. I suspect few if any "liberal posters" watch Fox more than the average of conservative posters here. Furthermore, if they do exist, I SERIOUSLY doubt they only disagree with what they see on Fox's opinion shows because those shows are on Fox and not because they actually disagree with those opinions.

Disagree. I suspect few if any "liberal posters" watch Fox more than the average of conservative posters here. Furthermore, if they do exist, I SERIOUSLY doubt they only disagree with what they see on Fox's opinion shows because those shows are on Fox and not because they actually disagree with those opinions.
I know a couple on other boards, this is all they did. Totally trolling at its worst.

Fair enough. Thank- you. :thumbup:

Not surprisingly...

Conservatives: OMG! This anecdote about libs is totally cause for concern and emblematic of the liberal movement.

Also conservatives: That anecdote about conservatives is dumb and irrelevant.

Quit being hypocrites, y'all.

LOL. Love how you can't help yourselves from responding with, "but they do it too!" Yes, they do it too, little Jimmy. It's gross. How about you acknowledge some of the **** on your side that sucks instead of trying to deflect like children. JFC.

Last edited:
Zero.

yup, 2 >0. Sorry, NB.
Nope, sorry. But by all means keep trying.
not sure it's worth continuing if we can't agree on kindergarten-level math.

Maxine is a moron. I raise you a laundry list of comparable morons including Gaetz, MTG, Jordan and company.
Speaking of comparable morons...

Ilhan Omar ("some people did something" when referring to 9/11), Cori Bush (won't stop using "defund the police" slogan), Rashida Tlaib (gets a "calming feeling" when thinking about the Holocaust)

We could do this all day.

Maxine is a moron. I raise you a laundry list of comparable morons including Gaetz, MTG, Jordan and company.

Ilhan Omar ("some people did something" when referring to 9/11), Cori Bush (won't stop using "defund the police" slogan), Rashida Tlaib (gets a "calming feeling" when thinking about the Holocaust)

Yup....add them to the list :shrug:

See the difference yet between my thoughts and his?

Nah, you really couldn't

Conservative: Those were "dumb comments"

Leftist: "quit being a hypocrite"

wut?

The party of sitting Congresswoman Maxine Waters trying to prove a point by referencing dumb comments from a clown that has no shot of winning. Classic.

We could go back and forth forever: Bush, Schiff, Tlaib, Jayapal, Swalwell, etc.

all the hate from the extreme left is unacceptable when it comes to riots and BLM and ANTIFA and anti-police stuff and the attacks on SC members etc etc

all the hate from the extreme right is equally unacceptable

Users who are viewing this thread