What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patrick DiMarco (1 Viewer)

Don't get his ranking above Quizz and SJax in PPR. Real head scratcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fullback in his 3rd year. The 4-46-0.3 Dodds projection is probably an error that will be corrected when he updates today. DiMarco's 2-13-0 last week were the first 2 catches of his career. Nothing to see here. SJax is not on injury report this week, Quiz is fine, and DiMarco has no fantasy value.

Yeah, agreed guys. The rankings really threw me for a loss. I guess we'll see how they're updated. And nice call, Saber.

Fullback in his 3rd year. The 4-46-0.3 Dodds projection is probably an error that will be corrected when he updates today. DiMarco's 2-13-0 last week were the first 2 catches of his career. Nothing to see here. SJax is not on injury report this week, Quiz is fine, and DiMarco has no fantasy value.
OK, I figured maybe it was a typo or something. Thanks Bruce.

OK, I figured maybe it was a typo or something. Thanks Bruce.
Looking at Dodds' Atlanta team projections, missing is WR Darius Johnson who had 4 catches last week. I'm guessing the projection this week given to DiMarco was meant for Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread