What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs Jets Official Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Dinsy Ejotuz

Footballguy
Amendola was one of seven inactives for the Patriots, along with running back Brandon Bolden, offensive lineman Will Svitek, linebacker Steve Beauharnius, tight ends Rob Gronkowski and Zach Sudfeld, and recently signed defensive lineman Chris Jones.

Would expect a heavy dose of Ridley and Edelman tonight. Gronk, Amendola, Sudfeld all out confirmed out. On top of Vereen's injury.

Washington and Dobson apparently active. Strongly suspect now Washington was added ahead of Week 1 because they knew Bolden would miss a few games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expecting a tighter than expected grind it out game. 17-13 or 20-10 type of game. Could have some rain too. Ridley needs to hang onto the ball for sure. Either way I think Edelman gets 10 or so catches.

Expecting a tighter than expected grind it out game. 17-13 or 20-10 type of game. Could have some rain too. Ridley needs to hang onto the ball for sure. Either way I think Edelman gets 10 or so catches.
They need Ridley to be a horse tonight, but if he puts the ball on the ground again the RB postion could be thrown wide open.

They need Ridley to be a horse tonight, but if he puts the ball on the ground again the RB postion could be thrown wide open.
Paging Willis McGahee...

Yeah. Vereen getting hurt really leaves them in such a tough spot. Blount as a workhorse? I don't think so. Bolden is hurt, and Washington clearly isn't the guy either.

Yeah. Vereen getting hurt really leaves them in such a tough spot. Blount as a workhorse? I don't think so. Bolden is hurt, and Washington clearly isn't the guy either.
Is anyone else, besides me hoping Wilson Fumbles his opening touch? (I play him in two leagues this week lol)

Paging Willis McGahee...
McGahee fumbled like a champ last year.

Users who are viewing this thread