What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pats ink former Raiders DT Tommy Kelly (1 Viewer)

It's a reclamation project. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Moss did, Ocho (and Lloyd) didn't, and I believe there are numerous other earlier examples of the Pats kicking the tires on FAs no one else wants

Camp body. BB won't stand for encroachment penalties right over center. Just plain stupidity. I give him 50/50 odds of making the team. Three encroachments on the same drive in a preseason game and he'll be turning in his playbook.

It's a reclamation project. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Moss did, Ocho (and Lloyd) didn't, and I believe there are numerous other earlier examples of the Pats kicking the tires on FAs no one else wants
yeah, you could make a laundry list.

andre carter, mark anderson, and haynesworth are just a few recent names on the line, and you could add fanene if you want.

Why isn't he signing Richard Seymour? Is he all done?
I hope you aren't being serious. Seymour would play on 31 other teams for free before accepting a $100 million contract with NE. At this point, there is bad blood and I really don't see that going away.

I don't follow a lot of the drama. Does Seymour have anything left in the tank? I'd love Green Bay to sign him if he does.

Camp body. BB won't stand for encroachment penalties right over center. Just plain stupidity. I give him 50/50 odds of making the team. Three encroachments on the same drive in a preseason game and he'll be turning in his playbook.
Maybe not, anyone know contract terms?

Users who are viewing this thread