What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Perspective. Real side of Injuries (1 Viewer)

Meh.

People are already pretty good about not being OK with anyone "celebrating" an injury.  Beyond that, what's the point?  I mean sure I feel bad for the guy, as bad as you can for a 21 year old millionaire I guess, but what are you looking for here?  A 10 page thread full of people sending get well soon posts to Guice that he'll never see?  This is a fantasy football forum.  It makes sense to discuss it from a fantasy football standpoint.  I promise the way he deals with the injury mentally is in no way affected by whether or not people on FBG think Samaje Perine is a decent handcuff or not.

Meh.

People are already pretty good about not being OK with anyone "celebrating" an injury.  Beyond that, what's the point?  I mean sure I feel bad for the guy, as bad as you can for a 21 year old millionaire I guess, but what are you looking for here?  A 10 page thread full of people sending get well soon posts to Guice that he'll never see?  This is a fantasy football forum.  It makes sense to discuss it from a fantasy football standpoint.  I promise the way he deals with the injury mentally is in no way affected by whether or not people on FBG think Samaje Perine is a decent handcuff or not.
Not looking for anything other than people being cool about injuries. We've always done a good job of that here I think. 

Users who are viewing this thread