What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

It's wild that GB didn't jump on Flynn when he was available this week so they had a bonafide #3 on the roster. They had to know they needed more than Wallace but it's neither here or there at the moment. I just felt it was a very arrogant non-move.
The ignorance of people like you who keep battering this point is amazing. Flynn has no arm left. He had a noodle arm to begin with and now he has elbow problems.

Keep the stupid up tho, it's kind of funny, but mostly pathetic from clowns who think they know more than NFL GMs.
Sorry you lost your franchise QB and best defensive player. If it makes you feel better to take it out on the forums I understand. I did go dig up Tolzien info while you were berating me. Good luck to you today, hope your day gets better bro.
What does any of this post have to do with you berating the Packers for not signing a QB with no arm???

:lmao:

Jackson is such a show boating POS.
What did he do? Not able to watch game.
He scored a 50 yard TD, he might be justified celebrating.
Celebrating != showboating.
Packer fans with hurt feelings.
First thing that came to mind is, "How do Packers fans feel about Clay Matthews post sack celebrations?"
There's a difference when you celebrate before the play is even over.
That play was over. They weren't going to catch him.
Note: The play is over when the whistle blows. As a philly fan, you probably didn't know this, so I'll cut you some slack.
Play was over when two packers players collide and the opposing player strolls In the end zone. Check the rule book.

Tolzien hails from the Univ of Wisconsin, Packers fans will like that.

In 2010 he took the Univ of WI to the Rose Bowl and he went undrafted but was in SF for 2 years so he might have gotten some good pointers from Jimmy Harbaugh.

He completes a good % of his passes. He went form 64% completion rate to 73% completion rte his Senior yearhey this guy might be decent. He threw 16 TD, 6 Int his Senior year.

Maybe the Packers will get lucky today and find their QB2.

Let's go Tolzien!!!
Packers gave him a 500k raise a week before Rodgers got hurt. That's why I picked him up.
Cleveland wanted to sign him off the Packers practice squad. Decided to stay with GB with the raise.

It's wild that GB didn't jump on Flynn when he was available this week so they had a bonafide #3 on the roster. They had to know they needed more than Wallace but it's neither here or there at the moment. I just felt it was a very arrogant non-move.
The ignorance of people like you who keep battering this point is amazing. Flynn has no arm left. He had a noodle arm to begin with and now he has elbow problems.

Keep the stupid up tho, it's kind of funny, but mostly pathetic from clowns who think they know more than NFL GMs.
Sorry you lost your franchise QB and best defensive player. If it makes you feel better to take it out on the forums I understand. I did go dig up Tolzien info while you were berating me. Good luck to you today, hope your day gets better bro.
What does any of this post have to do with you berating the Packers for not signing a QB with no arm???

:lmao:
Because you obviously are running on emotion and lots of folks who don't follow the Packers like you do have no idea who Tolzien is, I think that's fair. I started to go dig up what I could, I'm starting to think he might be decent and a fun story this week but hey don't let any of that stop you from being a 1st class jerk. I didn't rip the fan base, I simply made a comment about the GM. It's not the first time I have seen TT do something I disagreed with. Can you chill out?

Or not, have fun today buddy.

First thing that came to mind is, "How do Packers fans feel about Clay Matthews post sack celebrations?"
Note: The play is over when the whistle blows. As a philly fan, you probably didn't know this, so I'll cut you some slack.
Play was over when two packers players collide and the opposing player strolls In the end zone. Check the rule book.
That's the whole point, genius. He was showboating BEFORE he got into the endzone, not after. So, no, the play was NOT over when he did that.

Nice try, though.

Not sure how anyone could watch Lacy and not come away impressed
100% agree, the fact he looks good with a 3rd string QB under center says a lot. He is going to be a top 10 RB in this league if he isn't there already. I am impressed with him more every week. I hope he can keep his weight in check but I like him a lot.

That's the whole point, genius. He was showboating BEFORE he got into the endzone, not after. So, no, the play was NOT over when he did that.

Nice try, though.
Keep thinking what you want. The ref already has his arms up for td cause he knew it was over.

Users who are viewing this thread