What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Great job to drive down quickly and get points before the half. I still think Philly wins this game

So IF, and it's a big IF, the Eagles were to score a TD on the opening drive of second half, does Chip go for 2? I know the book says "No" but it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to send a message by tying the game up.

Is Foles even playing? Ugh. The one week I start him over Cam..
Too soon to sweat. He has 120 passing and 40 yards rushing with no turnovers....driving before half
Make that 144 and 41. He did ALL of his damage last week in the second half as well............
:goodposting: Last week at Half time the Eagles hadn't done much at all..

Have to give credit to the Vikings as a whole.. Easily could have packed up and started planning their off season Vacations but they have played hard the last couple weeks. A better coach could arguable have this misfit team in the hunt for the NFC North with the way things are shaking out ( Bears and Lions fumbiling around and Packers without Rodgers)..

Have to give credit to the Vikings as a whole.. Easily could have packed up and started planning their off season Vacations but they have played hard the last couple weeks. A better coach could arguable have this misfit team in the hunt for the NFC North with the way things are shaking out ( Bears and Lions fumbiling around and Packers without Rodgers)..
:goodposting: Definately an impressive effort

I beat the horse enough with how bad the refs have been this year across the league but today is...i don't know anymore.

Reason Coleman is playing is because Chung flat out sucks anymore. Need Earl Wolfe back & healthy then hopefully look to for some help in the secondary this off season.

UGH....this is the defense we came to loathe the first half of the season. Expectations coming back down to reality I guess.

A very real chance that the cowboys week 17 game will be meaningless.... but not the way we want it to be.

At this point, they might as well start max blitzing because they can't stop them anyway. At least then, you either give up a quick score or get a big play.

Sigh. Fantasy season over and an eagles loss. What a sunday. :kicksrock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checking in here. Is something g wrong with McCoy? FIVE carries? Plus Polk was in on pick. I'm sure Minny's is terrified of Polk. This game plan makes no sense...

Just checking in here. Is something g wrong with McCoy? FIVE carries? Plus Polk was in on pick. I'm sure Minny's is terrified of Polk. This game plan makes no sense...
Eagles were down fast & have a strong run D where as their pass D is ####. Problem is Foles is not playing well & Jackson is now having his tantrums & giving up attitude he displays once in a while when things dont go right.

O come on with these ####### penalties. Like we have replacement refs again this season. They don't even know what team they are calling the flags for lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread