What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Well, those of you that were counting on rush yards from McCoy in the second half....sorry. Foles owners with a possible boost.

Dumb decision to go for it, then dumb play call, and now to add icing I don't see how they can overturn the call the field.. Eagles doing their best to keep the Vikings from a high draft pick. ;)

Why didn't Kelly just challenge the spot on third down? Looked like McCoy got to the 25, and it was a bad spot
:goodposting: Felt if nothing else the ball would have been placed closer to the 25 then where it intially was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really strange game. Of course I bought into the Foles hype this week and played him over Stafford... potentially could end my season.

Eagles have actually moved the ball OK...this game is NOT over if the defense can make a play or two

Very shocking score. Minnesota loses last year's MVP and his backup at RB and takes on one of the hottest teams in the league and are blowing them out. I am surg Vegas loves it. I would say the Cowboys are loving it but this game still doesn't improve the horrible defensive team Dallas is, just overall surprised.

Still a quarter to go, could be a huge fantasy day for Foles and Jackson yet.

It took a bit.. but the REAL Viking Defense has returned.. 3 minutes let of the 3rd quarter, and all the 4th to go and Eagles only down two scores right now..

If you Eagle fans havn't paid attention, this is the Viking way this year.. Theyv'e taken and held leads in the 4th Quarter in most of the games this year.. But then the REAL Defense and coaching shows thier ugly head just when things look good.. So no need to jump out that window just yet ;)

How quick did that change :eek: in 2 minutes Vikings went from a 3 score lead to a 5 point lead.. Eagles, after looking like crap for 2 & 1/2 quarters have to be looking at the scoreboard thinking, how the hell are we still in this :confused:

Answer.. You are facing the Fraizer lead Vikings. :lol:

How quick did that change :eek: in 2 minutes Vikings went from a 3 score lead to a 5 point lead.. Eagles, after looking like crap for 2 & 1/2 quarters have to be looking at the scoreboard thinking, how the hell are we still in this :confused:

Answer.. You are facing the Fraizer lead Vikings. :lol:
More to do with the Kelly led Eagles and Nick Foles, but whatever ;)

Users who are viewing this thread