What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Minnesota (2 Viewers)

How quick did that change :eek: in 2 minutes Vikings went from a 3 score lead to a 5 point lead.. Eagles, after looking like crap for 2 & 1/2 quarters have to be looking at the scoreboard thinking, how the hell are we still in this :confused:

Answer.. You are facing the Fraizer lead Vikings. :lol:
Meet the Eagles.

Did Philly just look past Minny?

The NFC East is bad but I thought we were better than the North's last place team.

The East is the least this year, whoever wins that conference will basically be by default.

Dallas will now go out and struggle vs a horrible GB team that will somehow find life vs the worst defensive team i. the league IMO.

Huge day for Jackson...Foles too.

Those complaining about McCoy are being picky...over 100 total yards with 4 or 5 receptions

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Philly just look past Minny?

The NFC East is bad but I thought we were better than the North's last place team.

The East is the least this year, whoever wins that conference will basically be by default.

Dallas will now go out and struggle vs a horrible GB team that will somehow find life vs the worst defensive team i. the league IMO.
I'd say :yes: They lay a beat down on the Lions, head to a Viking game without having to face ADP or Gerhart and think they only need to show up and the game is there's..

TD there to Avant.. 2 points here and now down to 2 score game.. and it is the Vikings afterall so don't give up just yet Eagle Fans.

:popcorn:

can't even get the stop here...pathetic job defense. 30 points should have been plenty to win this game

Really, the way this game is playing out, it shows how much over his head Frazier and Musgrave are.. Imagine if Cassel and Patterson had been given the oppoturity earlier in the season to start..

:kicksrock: at what could have been with a competent coaching staff.

Secondary lost this game.

Foles look bad most the game, don't care what numbers he has.

Peters got abused by Allen.

Secondary lost this game.

Foles look bad most the game, don't care what numbers he has.

Peters got abused by Allen.
I think, like the announcers said, most teams play Man to Man defense when facing the Eagles. Vikings don't have the talent to play man to man, so they played Zone and it just seemed to confuse Foles.. That and, as mentioned earlier by Billy, they gave up on McCoy's rushing way to early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks to the Eagles D today. No AP, no Gerhart, riding a 5 game win-streak . . . annnnddd you suck.

Users who are viewing this thread