What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at NY Giants (1 Viewer)

Foles is going to be a nice fill in while Vick heals. I think Foles has always been a better option then Vick.

Have to wonder how this game might have been different had Wilson stayed in the game
Wondering the same. Not sure if the fact that Wilson was out drained the energy/motivation out of the Giants or if Foles coming in sparked the Eagles. I'm trying to stay out of the David Wilson thread until the haters and trolls get tired and go to bed so it can go back to discussing Wilson. I'd have to imagine that losing Wilson, whether he has been productive or not, is a major emotional loss for an older team like the Giants. He's the guy that they know can provide a spark and what they all expect to be the future of the team.

Have to wonder how this game might have been different had Wilson stayed in the game
Wondering the same. Not sure if the fact that Wilson was out drained the energy/motivation out of the Giants or if Foles coming in sparked the Eagles. I'm trying to stay out of the David Wilson thread until the haters and trolls get tired and go to bed so it can go back to discussing Wilson. I'd have to imagine that losing Wilson, whether he has been productive or not, is a major emotional loss for an older team like the Giants. He's the guy that they know can provide a spark and what they all expect to be the future of the team.
FWIW...I thought he looked pretty good with the few carries he had, and was worried he'd gouge the Eagles all afternoon.

There at now 2 no-calls that are game changing. Didn't know the Giants hired Philly refs. Hard to win a game when you're a bad team and have to beat the other team and the refs.
You're trolling right?
Sorry, not a no-call but a challenge that should have been overturned. The ref should be fired. It was clear from every angle. If you think the no-call on the INT is not a game changer and also a missed call, then I won't bother posting because you're obviously a homer.
Did you forget about a safety taken away from the Eagles?
No, did that turn out to be a game changer? The Eagles scored 19 straight after that so I don't think that was detrimental to them...
Felt pretty important when giants led 21-19.
I was talking about game changing plays. Even after the Giants got lucky on that call, it still resulted in the Eagles going on a streak. If the Giants rallied after that call then your point would make sense. Congrats on your win, but sorry about your inability to comprehend English.

There at now 2 no-calls that are game changing. Didn't know the Giants hired Philly refs. Hard to win a game when you're a bad team and have to beat the other team and the refs.
You're trolling right?
Sorry, not a no-call but a challenge that should have been overturned. The ref should be fired. It was clear from every angle. If you think the no-call on the INT is not a game changer and also a missed call, then I won't bother posting because you're obviously a homer.
Did you forget about a safety taken away from the Eagles?
No, did that turn out to be a game changer? The Eagles scored 19 straight after that so I don't think that was detrimental to them...
Felt pretty important when giants led 21-19.
I was talking about game changing plays. Even after the Giants got lucky on that call, it still resulted in the Eagles going on a streak. If the Giants rallied after that call then your point would make sense. Congrats on your win, but sorry about your inability to comprehend English.
Guh?

Users who are viewing this thread