What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PI Calls (1 Viewer)

Heisenberg23

Footballguy
I hope they reevaluate the rules next year. You simply cannot play defense. This is getting ridiculous. Refs basically gave game to Saints over Steelers (and I was pulling for saints)z

The league wants to see touchdowns, not punts.  They cant hold the eyes and attention of the mouth breathing masses unless every offense with a pulse is putting 30+ on the board.

Combine that with the safety concerns and the genie is out of the bottle. Might as well just get used to it or find something else to watch. Unfortunately, that's just where we are now.

The league wants to see touchdowns, not punts.  They cant hold the eyes and attention of the mouth breathing masses unless every offense with a pulse is putting 30+ on the board.

Combine that with the safety concerns and the genie is out of the bottle. Might as well just get used to it or find something else to watch. Unfortunately, that's just where we are now.
Great post. Agree with you although I don’t like the current state Of NFL. Safety is kind of a hypocrisy if they keep playing Thur games 

Users who are viewing this thread