What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 2 of 3 for dynasty league! (1 Viewer)

DUKE11

Footballguy
I've been running a 12 team, 5 player keeper league for the last 10 years. However after this year we have decided to turn it into a full blown DYNASTY LEAGUE. We're expanding the rosters and keeping every player year to year. So I need help picking five players from my current roster that will be apart of my Dynasty roster going forward. 

I'm obviously keeping Keenan Allen, Dalvin Cook and Mike Evans.

Which two should i keep between Gronk, Jordan Howard and Corey Davis??

I'm leaning towards Howard and Davis just because they're young and who know how many years Gronk has left.

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex/Flex/TE

scoring?  is it a PPR?   It's tough to throw Gronkowski back and I am not totally sold on Davis...  I would review all the rosters and try to determine who is potentially being kept by the other owners.  Do you now what draft position are you getting?  and would assume a snake style draft?  would assume rookies are available?  

I would lean towards keeping Davis as I think you get more out of him than Gronkowski.  IMO, if New England wins another SB, I think Brady and Gronk retire.

I'm keeping Gronk and Howard. If you're a Davis believer, it's easy to redraft him. Gronk is likely a 1st round pick.

Gronkowski and Davis. I couldn’t drop that TE talent and at worst he could be good trade bait.  Davis is young and has breakout potential. 

scoring?  is it a PPR?   It's tough to throw Gronkowski back and I am not totally sold on Davis...  I would review all the rosters and try to determine who is potentially being kept by the other owners.  Do you now what draft position are you getting?  and would assume a snake style draft?  would assume rookies are available?  

I would lean towards keeping Davis as I think you get more out of him than Gronkowski.  IMO, if New England wins another SB, I think Brady and Gronk retire.
It's .5 ppr everything else is pretty much standard besides getting a small bonus for 100 and 200 yard games.

i have the 3rd overall pick in a snake draft.

The players that will be available to me:

all incoming rookies 

demaryius Thomas 

alshon jefffey

juju smith schuster 

chris hogan 

Corey Davis (if I decided to let him go)

best non rookie rb's available are Ajayi, Mack, dion Lewis and lynch 

Edit: I've also thrown out a few feelers and offered up Howard + Gronk for Leveon Bell and the owner is thinking about it. Also have the same offer out there for Kareem hunt. So if the Bell owner decides to pull the trigger (as his 5th keeper is currently jordy Nelson ) my final 2 would be Bell and Davis 

Appreciate everyone's responses 

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd overall pick....  keep Gronkowski over Davis, yes I have changed my mind.  Even though I have Davis valued higher, this makes the most sense.  

Users who are viewing this thread