What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick my 5th Starter in the Championship Battle (1 Viewer)

Who should I go with ?

• Lackey vs Yankees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Kelly vs Brewers

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Jorge De La Rosa @ Giants

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Scott Feldman vs Yankees

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SwampDawg

Footballguy
In the 2nd and final week of our 3 team championship round. I've got a slim lead 359.95 to 343.4 , 291.15 is in third right now.

Scoring for Pitchers

Win: 5

Quality Start: 6

Outs: .55 per

K: 1

Shut Out: 5

CG: 5

Single: -.25 per

Double: -.35 per

Triple: -.45 per

HR: -.60 per

Earned Run: -1.5 per

Walk: -.25

My other starters if that matter: Kershaw (1 Start), Cobb (1 Start), Nolasco (2 Starts), Sabathia (2 Starts)

The guy closest to me is loaded on 2 start pitchers this week and throwing 8 or 9 starts at me. There wasn't anyone worth picking up to risk adding another 2 start pitcher (this is a 16 team dynasty league)

Last edited by a moderator:
JDLR narrowly over Kelley. If you really want the win, Kelly is a better bet, but I think JDLR will pitch a lot better. Yankees are too up and down right now.

Ok, I went Kelly, he was the on constent all three of us (me and the two of you nice enough to reply) had in common. Let's see what happens.

Well Kelly has to end up better then De La Rosa who actually ended up a -6 in our format. Unfortunately Cobb was lack luster last night and I'm running out of time.

Users who are viewing this thread