What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pickisms (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
Please use this thread for archival purposes.

Ace

Alice

Beaten One

Beavis

Beefy

Biff

Big Boy

Blusterman

Bud

Cake

Cakeboy

Champ

Captain Cheerful

Captain Contributeless

Captain Extremo

Chazmo

Chief

Choad

Chubs

CHUMP

Chunk-A-Rama

Chunkaroo

Chunkles

Clark

Department head of toolery

Dude

Einstien

FellaFlunkfest

Grandmaster Asswad

Guppy

Guy

Heathen

Jocko

Kid

Knob

Larded One

Little Man

Little One

Liverlips

Loosey

Metrocake

Mr Original

Nancy

Organism

Pickstalker

Poindexter

Pop

Pops

Porkins

####ward

Robot

Sally

Sister

Skip

Slappy

Slobasaurus Sly

Son

Spankaholic

Spankasaurus

Spanked One

Spankle

Spanky

Spiffo

Sport

Sporto

Stupid face

Tool

Tooty

Visor-wearin cake

Wannabe

Whinewhore

Wimpasaurus

User specific:

Captain Carebear,

Chubella (Capella)

Dynamic Metro-Twins (Scupper and JAA)

JAAholeMelly

Sir Motard (for Scupper only, I think)

Sandfagger or Azzbagger

T-Cox

Grandmaster of Spin (Chem Smoo)Not sure what category this should go in:Blowjuns (USC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cakeshow - LA LakersMetrocake - where metrosexual meets cakeboyDone - as in, you're done
:thumbup: nice work ferris. shuke, i'd request that you update your list with the definitions. that would help me.

'Spankasaurus' was one of my favorite Pickisms, as used on page 8 of JAA's epic tirade on the SUV.

he loves "hilarity", but so does InvisiPicklesnot name calling, of course.

Last edited:
Cakeshow - LA LakersMetrocake - where metrosexual meets cakeboyDone - as in, you're done
:thumbup: nice work ferris. shuke, i'd request that you update your list with the definitions. that would help me.
Those are nice pickisms, but what I'm specifically looking for here are general names he calls people. Basically anything that could be inserted at the end of this sentence:"You better bring something to back up that smack, ______"As in, "You better bring something to back up that smack, Biff".

QUALITY THREAD!!! :thumbup: Actually, someone called you assbagger once. That's swell stuff there. Much better than sandfagger but both have their uses.GB being original and not some pitiful square. :sleep:

Please use this thread for archival purposes.AceSportoSportKidChampBiffClarkSpankaholicSonSpankyCakeboyCakePickstalkerSlyMetrocakeGuySpankasaurusFellaSkip
I'm pretty sure Chief should be in there too.

You guys need to incorporate some of these into your lives. Hilarity to be had and you can come back and tell stories.

I don't think I've ever seen Pick actually use 'Turbo', but I think he should, 'cause that's quality material.

Turbo as a name? Hmmm, tried it here. We'll see how it plays out.
I have yet to decide if I'm adding Turbo to the list. This is not a place for people to give you suggestions, but rather for us to have a list of what you come up with on your own. Have you used "Fletch" before or am I mistaken?

pick likes to use the word myopia a lot around me, even though it really concerns him and his utah jazz's 20 years of nba dominance but no titles to show for it.also, shuke could you alphabetize the names at the top. tia

I have yet to decide if I'm adding Turbo to the list. This is not a place for people to give you suggestions, but rather for us to have a list of what you come up with on your own. Have you used "Fletch" before or am I mistaken?
Good point and Pick = Fletchless, but that's another good one.

pick likes to use the word myopia a lot around me, even though it really concerns him and his utah jazz's 20 years of nba dominance but no titles to show for it.also, shuke could you alphabetize the names at the top. tia
Actually, you brought up that word first, but your posts illustrate its definition better so I turned the tables on you. It still applies BTW. :sleep:

In all fairness to my predecessors, I can't take credit for a lot of these words. My job is to keep them alive. Have you seen the movie "In the Lind of Fire" with Clint Eastwood? He's talkin to his rookie partner and he's tellin him how we need to use some words just to keep them alive. His example is kakamamy.That's all I'm doin, keepin words alive. I may alter a few in combination or add a suffix here and there but the principle holds true.Plus, they're funny. :lol:

In all fairness to my predecessors, I can't take credit for a lot of these words. My job is to keep them alive. Have you seen the movie "In the Lind of Fire" with Clint Eastwood? He's talkin to his rookie partner and he's tellin him how we need to use some words just to keep them alive. His example is kakamamy.That's all I'm doin, keepin words alive. I may alter a few in combination or add a suffix here and there but the principle holds true.Plus, they're funny. :lol:
No one is claiming you coined these terms. Just that you use them when speaking to other FBGs.

Not necessarily a "Pickism" by definition (name he has addressed others by), but I've never heard anyone else in my life utter the expression "Good F'ing Hell" before. Which, technically, could be inserted into the trial phrase, a la:"Good F'ing Hell, you better bring something to back up that smack, Hero."GB speaking paradoxically. I've always gotten a kick out of that one...Other pet names I expect to hear Pick use sooner or later:PantywaistNancy/Nancies/NancyboyThey just seem to have that "Pick" ring to them, ya?

Users who are viewing this thread