What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pitta carted off - NOT out for the year, welcome back (1 Viewer)

Phenix- agreed, though I'm a little less concerned about a TE than I would be a WR or RB. I don't expect a big game, but 5 short receptions for 40 or so yards seems possible.

Just hoping to hear officially about JReed in time to make a move if needed.
:) this worked out okay

Rotoworld:

Dennis Pitta played on 36-of-85 snaps (42.3 percent) in Sunday's win over the Vikings.

So much for easing Pitta back in slowly. Making his 2013 debut off a hip dislocation and subsequent surgery, the pass-catching tight end racked up a 6/48/1 line while tying for the team lead with 11 targets. It's the kind of performance we can expect on a weekly basis from Pitta as the Ravens are absolutely starved for an underneath complement to outside receivers Torrey Smith/Jacoby Jones. Pitta's snaps figure to rise going forward and he'll have TE1 viability against the Lions in Week 15.

Source: NFL.com

Already picked him up in one league, where I'll have a decision to make between him and Cameron. In the league where I own Gronk, put in a claim for him. If I get it, he'll almost certainly start over Fleener.

Love the Detroit match-up next week, and NE Week 16 isn't so bad, either.

Gronk owner with the highest waiver position amongst current playoff teams. Loving myself for not wasting it. Everyone in my league has two tight ends rostered and the next best option is Tyler Eiffert.

Praying Pitta can just put up decent numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread