What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Oakland (1 Viewer)

Truly truly pathetic, and i just love the up the middle runs. Thanks todd yoy @#$%#. And mesko is a @#$%@ disaster, why is he on the roster

Well at least Leveon Bell rocks. There is that.
still waiting for that to be shown today...
I thought he's looked pretty good when he gets the rock. Hard to do much with him when the team is in a hole the entire game
Or when the Steelers inexplicably use Dwyer instead. Good grief.
All I'm seeing is Dwyer carrying the ball. Did Bell get hurt? I need that turd to run, run, run...

Now that's just a horrible call

eta: never seen a flag picked up after it was announced

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least Leveon Bell rocks. There is that.
still waiting for that to be shown today...
I thought he's looked pretty good when he gets the rock. Hard to do much with him when the team is in a hole the entire game
Or when the Steelers inexplicably use Dwyer instead. Good grief.
All I'm seeing is Dwyer carrying the ball. Did Bell get hurt? I need that turd to run, run, run...
Thankfully, no. He just caught a dump off.

Fred is right...he is looking good, but he isn't getting a ton of chances.

What the #### happened? They call a personal foul on Oakland. A terrible call, then nothing comes of it. They don't mark off the yardage and don't announce anything. I have no clue what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the #### happened? They call a personal foul on Oakland. A terrible call, then nothing comes of it. They don't mark off the yardage and don't announce anything. I have no clue what happened.
Simple BS. Not that it matters. Steelers just ran a drive as if they were up by 18

Users who are viewing this thread