What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Play of the Week (1 Viewer)

shadyridr

Footballguy
No Nate Washington most likely

Kenny Britt on a snap count

SD seems to struggle against TE's every year

This is my play of the week. Get him in your lineup fellas :thumbup:

I agree that he's a good play, but looking back San Diego doesn't actually tend to struggle against tight ends relative to other teams in the league. The last 3 years they ranked 13th, 18th, and 18th in fantasy points given up to TE's.

No Nate Washington most likelyKenny Britt on a snap countSD seems to struggle against TE's every yearThis is my play of the week. Get him in your lineup fellas :thumbup:
I didn't know Washington is dinged. Thanks for the info. Putting him in over Rudolph. Wright could be a good start as well. Good luck guys.

FYI on Washington, they say its his leg, it looked like he was concussed and he hasnt practiced all week.

All I've seen are reports of Nate's leg, but yeah I thought he had a concussion after he got literally got knocked out last week

You guys aren't sick of Jared Cook yet? I like his potential but Hasselback and Locker are throwing him the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread