What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Fantasy Football League - Fantasy-aholics, is back!! (1 Viewer)

What’s the deadline?

For entry and payment, it's prior to the first game during Wildcard Weekend.

For lineup submission, you can submit an entire lineup using only players from the final game each playoff weekend if you wanted. Otherwise, only the players of games starting within 5 minutes lock. Players from teams whose games haven't started can still be used or moved in and out of lineups until they lock.

Just sent via PP.

Also, I wanted to vouch for this pool. I forgot that I actually took 3rd last year and was paid promptly. Scott does a great job running it.

Just sent via PP.

Also, I wanted to vouch for this pool. I forgot that I actually took 3rd last year and was paid promptly. Scott does a great job running it.

Hey Dan, I got your PP and thx for vouching. Great job last year! This is certainly a tough league to finish in the money. GL!

Just bumping this for today as we're 3 days away from the start of Wild Card Weekend! Anyone else wanting in?

In for this - just paid (Venmo)
I got your venmo, thx. Are you currently in the league or need an invite? Based on reading your venmo, you're currently not in the league and provided the email to use and team name will be Literally Possessed?

Last edited:
I got your venmo, thx. Are you currently in the league or need an invite? Based on reading your venmo, you're currently not in the league and provided the email to use and team name will be Literally Obsessed?

nope, not in league yet - do need an invite.

almost on the name - Literally Possessed. :) (it's what I use in all my leagues).

I got your venmo, thx. Are you currently in the league or need an invite? Based on reading your venmo, you're currently not in the league and provided the email to use and team name will be Literally Obsessed?

almost on the name - Literally Possessed. :) (it's what I use in all my leagues).
Sounds good, will add you and send off an invite shortly. Thx.

• Thanks
Reactions: jwb

all in, lineup picked. Thank you sir.

all in, lineup picked. Thank you sir.
Excellent, glad you're all set up. Easy peasy. GL!

Bump for any others who want in as we're just about 24 hours from kickoff of the first game.
Seems like more players this year?
Hard to tell because of all the cleaning out I did. But I'd agree that there's definitely a crew gathered for this league! I'm counting close to 60 in and paid, with others not paid yet or yet to check in, which I expect to happen in a flurry over the next 24 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread