What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please help me with this trade offer? Will help in return! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
I am offering T.Y. Hilton, Corey Davis, and Mark Ingram to another team for Keenan Allen, Sony Michel, and Austin Ekeler

My RBs are Ezekiel Elliott, Mark Ingram, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams; My WRs are Davante Adams, T.Y. Hilton, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd, Doug Baldwin, Sammy Watkins, Corey Davis

His RBs are Le'Veon Bell, Alex Collins, Austin Ekeler, Derrick Henry; His WRs are Keenan Allen, Demaryius Thomas, Quincy Enunwa, and Dede Westbrook

I realize he doesn't have a ton of RB depth but this gives him some quality WR depth with upside and a potential RB1/2 in Ingram. I get a potential RB 1 in Michel, a WR1 in Allen, and some solid RB4 depth with Ekeler with upside if Gordon goes down with injury.

Even though he may love getting Ingram I doubt he lets Keenan and two RB's go for what you are offering. You can try it but I think they'll be more likely to go with Ingram, Jones and Golladay for Keenan, Sony and Ekelar.

Users who are viewing this thread