What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL - 0.5 PPR redraft trade - I give Demaryius Thomas, I get T.Y. Hilton (1 Viewer)

Who do you take in 0.5 PPR the rest of the season

• Demaryius Thomas, Houston Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T.Y. Hilton, Indy Colts

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

sgtrobo

Footballguy
We start 2RB/2WR/TE/flex, 12 team league

My roster:
QB - Carson Wentz, Jared Goff
RB - Todd Gurley, James Conner, Chris Carson, Austin Ekeler
WR - Kenny Golladay, Keenan Allen, Danny Amendola, Demaryius Thomas
TE - Austin Hooper, Vance McDonald 

His roster:
QB - Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson
RB - Kerryon Johnson, Lamar Miller, Adrian Peterson, Raheem Mostert
WR - Sammy Watkins, Calvin Ridley, T.Y. Hilton, Amari Cooper
TE - OJ Howard, Trey Burton

Hilton is on a bye week this week, but I wouldn't be starting him anyway (starting Allen and Amendola).
I used to love T.Y. Hilton but he's been pretty meh this season.  I'm not sure I can trust him after the hammie injury. 
Of course, if he comes back healthy, then I really benefit from this, considering his past with Andrew Luck.

Then again, Demaryius Thomas now has DeShaun Watson throwing to him, but...he competes for targets with DeAndre Hopkins.

I'm really darn torn here. I'm almost to the point of flipping a coin.  T.Y. Hilton got major targets early in the season and has history with Luck, but I'm not sure how his hamstring really is.

HALP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go with Hilton.  You have no idea what DT will be like in Houston.  He looked terrible all year and now he is going into a new situation and have no idea if he will perform.  TY will be fine.  Go with him.

Users who are viewing this thread