What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pollard or Zeke for the win tonight?! (1 Viewer)

russtnailer

Footballguy
I'm down 7 with Zeke or Pollard in PPR tonight. Am I overthinking this? Pollard has outscored Zeke both weeks so far.

Thanks in advance and I'll try to help with your queries.

I am in the same boat and rolling with Zeke.  He is still the #1.....
Thanks.

The Eagles havent allowed an RB TD yet (rushing or receiving), but then they haven't faced an RB1; Mike Davis and the SF mess. Mitchell only managed 42yds on 17 and Davis 49 on 15. Low touch guys like Cordarelle 54 on 7 and Hasty 38 on 5 (and 21 rec yds). 

Tough call though right? You kind of have to go with your 1st rounder and this Off Line, but Dallas doesnt seem to be that ground and pound team anymore,. The play calling has changed considerably this year and seems to favor Pollard, and he has looked better. Without the TD last week Zeke would have only scored 7.5pts in my league, thats after the 4 in wk 1. It will suck big time, if I lose this week because my 1st rounder couldnt get 7.

I think I'm going Zeke cos I only need 7, but if I needed 15+ I'd probably go with the Pollard upside potential.

Users who are viewing this thread