What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Combine mock bar (1 Viewer)

Bracie Smathers

Footballguy
Belly-up and share your mocks.

Two trades in the top three picks, tons of defensive linemen and even two RBs go in the first round in my mock..

1. Tennessee Titans - Ole Miss, OT Laremy Tunsil 

Tennesse put out feelers that they were open to trading down and Ramsey has risen to the point he is in consideration for the top pick but that talk has died down.  Tunsil is far ahead of the pack on the offensive line.  Substantial drop off so I don't see them trading down.

2. *Miami *trade w/Cleveland Browns - FSU, DB Jalen Ramsey 

Ramsey has been my favorite player from this draft all along and he blew up the Combine.  He has rare abilities and the Browns have said they are willing to trade down.  Early in the process, everyone agreed that these QBs were not in the class of last year's group.  Ramsey is a rare player that teams would be open to moving up to get.

3. *Tampa Bay Buccaneers *Trade w/San Diego Chargers - Ohio State, DE Joey Bosa

San Diego is another team who had said they were willing to trade down.  I think their is a drop off in talent after the first five players and if the cost isn't too high, I think a team would move up to land Bosa who I think compares favorably to Jared Allen.  

4. Dallas Cowboys - Ohio State, RB Ezekiel Elliott

If Ramsey or Allen EDIT: 'Bosa' were to fall they would go here.  LB Jack is a possibility but Elliott is special.  HIs ability to pass protect is off-the-charts and exactly what Romo needs to stay healthy since failures of RBs to pick up the blitz have been a direct cause of his injuries in the past two seasons.  Dallas has invested soo much into that offensive line that landing a RB with Zeke's skills is the only way to maximize and justify that investment.  

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - UCLA LB Myles Jack 

This has been projected in many mocks and seems like a solid fit.

6. Baltimore Ravens - Notre Dame, T Ronnie Stanley

Losing Keleche Osemeli (sp?) creates a hole.  Ozzie hasn't been positioned to land a top flight offensive lineman since Jon Ogden.  

7. San Francisco 49ers - North Dakota State, QB Carson Wentz

Wentz fits Chip Kelly's offense better than Goff.  

8. *Cleveland Browns *trade w/Miami Dolphins - Cal QB Jared Goff

Rumor was Hue took the Browns job for the shot to develop Wentz so they might just take him at #2 but Wentz probably isn't worth taking at #2 and the difference between Wentz and Goff is negligible so the analytic front office settles for Goff and a 2nd round pick.

9. *San Diego Chargers *trade w/Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Oregon, DL DeForest Buckner

Chargers get the guy they 'probably' would have taken at #3 so this works out great for them since they get Buckner and the Bucs 3rd round pick.

10. New York Giants  - Louisville, DL Sheldon Rankins

Tons of talent on the defensive line.  Rankins is a guy who I think has the ability to be a top ten pick.

11. Chicago Bears - Clemson, DE Shaq Lawson 

Another defensive lineman who I really like.  Super Bowl showed the value of pass rushers.

12. New Orleans Saints - Ole Miss, WR Laquon Treadwell

Saints cut Marques Colston creating a hole.  Laquon looks so smooth.  He would pair nicely with deep threat Cooks.

13. Philadelphia Eagles - Eastern Kentucky, DE Noah Spence

Spence might be the best edge pass rusher of this deep draft class.

14. Oakland Raiders - Florida, CB Vernon Hargreave

Next best DB after Ramsey, he is a nice value here.

15. Los Angeles Rams - Memphis, QB Paxton Lynch

Lynch could fall but its possible he goes here.

16. Detroit Lions - TCU, WR Josh Doctson

Doc might not go this high but he looks like he has the highest upside.

17. Atlanta Falcons - Ohio State, LB Darron Lee 

Amazing speed but a bit undersized.  Could be a hybrid ALA Shaq Thomson.

18. Indianapolis Colts - Ohio State, OT Taylor Decker  

They NEED to protect the franchise.

19. Buffalo Bills -  - Clemson, DL Kevin Dodd

So much D-Line depth.  Dodd too good to pass up and begins a late round run.

20. New York Jets - Alabama DL Jarran Reed

- See above -

21. Washington Redskins - Alabama, DL A’Shawn Robinson

- See above -

22. Houston Texans - Alabama, RB Derrick Henry 

I know, he's too stiff, he's too tall, he runs too high.  He has strong plant and cut foot to cut horizontally which forces his body to drop low and catch any defender in the hole off-guard because they see a big tall target but suddenly it drops and cuts away from them so I think his tall frame isn't as much of a negative as many assume.

23. Minnesota Vikings - Baylor, WR Corey Coleman

Good prospect and a solid fit.

24. Cincinnati Bengals - Ohio Stae, WR Michael Thomas

If they lose Sanu, they lose a tall WR opposite A.J. so Mike Thomas would be a good fit.

25. Pittsburgh Steelers – Clemson, CB Mackensie Alexander

Steelers luck out as Mac falls to them.

26. Seattle Seahawks  – Michigan State, OT Jack Conklin

The Hawks are starting to bump up against the cap so finding a less expensive option at left tackle might be a good option.

27. Green Bay Packers – Alabama, LB Reggie Ragland

Nice prospect and a good fit here.

28. Kansas City Chiefs – Oklahoma State, DE Emmanuel Ogbah

Finishing up the round with a slew of defensive linemen going off the board.

29. Arizona Cardinals - Baylor, DL Andrew Billings

Deep defensive line class.  Too good to pass up.

30. Carolina Panthers - Florida, DE/DT Jonathan Bullard

- See above -

31. Denver Broncos – Ole Miss, DT Robert Nkemdiche

Robert could easily go much higher or continue his free fall but Elway takes a chance and gets a disrupter to replace Malik Jackson.

------------------------

I'm sure my mock won't be accurate.

I'm processing the Combine numbers and trying to figure out values.  I think we will see at least one trade in the top-ten and a surprise pick which could be Elliott.

I'd like to see more mocks since we've only had Andy's and I'm sure he'll be updating his so belly up to the mock draft bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhythmdoctor said:
That's a damn good looking mock with lots of logic supporting it.  Nice work!
Thanks!

Daniel Jeremiah and others have said that mocks are the most popular things they do all year.  Typically, in the Shark Pool,  we see a couple of people step up with mock drafts but don't like to start threads where we'd have a couple cluttering up the board so I thought one thread for mocks would be a good idea.

Hopefully some others will post there mocks so that we'll get a few more to compare.

Thanks for the analysis. I do think the Eagles are going to trade back....particularly if an OL they covet is projected to go after 13.  They need to get back into the 2nd somehow. 

Thanks for the analysis. I do think the Eagles are going to trade back....particularly if an OL they covet is projected to go after 13.  They need to get back into the 2nd somehow. 
Trades are tough to predict so I went with the two players in this draft who I feel are worthy to move up for, Jaylon Ramsey and Joey Bosa.  I like Spence a lot but character concerns could easily force him down the board but I think he would be a bargain for any team picking after the top-ten.

I posted my mock Friday where I have the Boys taking Ezekiel Elliot with the 4th pick.  Even though I put in my analysis of why I thought that was a logical pick I was sure I would get heat for that projection.

4. Dallas Cowboys - Ohio State, RB Ezekiel Elliott

If Ramsey or Allen EDIT: 'Bosa' were to fall they would go here.  LB Jack is a possibility but Elliott is special.  HIs ability to pass protect is off-the-charts and exactly what Romo needs to stay healthy since failures of RBs to pick up the blitz have been a direct cause of his injuries in the past two seasons.  Dallas has invested soo much into that offensive line that landing a RB with Zeke's skills is the only way to maximize and justify that investment.

This morning I see that Bloom figures the exact same things.

Sigmund Bloom ‏@SigmundBloom  20h20 hours ago
I am not compelled by "positional value" arguments against Dallas taking Elliott #4 bc they are uniquely situated to maximize his value

I am so bummed that consensus is moving to Rankins as a top 12 pick as he is the exact player the Lions need. 

Sigmund Bloom ‏@SigmundBloom  20h20 hours ago
I am not compelled by "positional value" arguments against Dallas taking Elliott #4 bc they are uniquely situated to maximize his value
Dallas isn't trying to maximize Elliott's value.   They're trying to maximize Dallas' value.   So the question is whether they think he is worth more to them than an elite defensive player, which would be a pretty big shift from last year,  when they went cheap at running back because they knew they could have success with that line.  It didn't work perfectly but the Romo injury blew up the experiment before it started. 

This is an interesting mock but i would be really surprised to see a qb needy team trade down to take a qb who could easily go top five, even the Browns.  But I would be even more surprised to see them trade below one of the other qb needy teams.  That's like saying we were willing to flip a coin at the most important position in the draft because we suck at evaluating quarterbacks - everyone knows it but it's still horrendous.  Ask any gm in the NFL whether they'd trade a second round pick to get their first choice at quarterback and they'd say yes in a heartbeat.  

Dallas isn't trying to maximize Elliott's value.   They're trying to maximize Dallas' value.   So the question is whether they think he is worth more to them than an elite defensive player, which would be a pretty big shift from last year,  when they went cheap at running back because they knew they could have success with that line.  It didn't work perfectly but the Romo injury blew up the experiment before it started. 

Yes,  You are correct.  I phrased it incorrectly.

He would not only get the most out of 3 first-round picks on the offensive line but he is a sensational pass protector and Romo has sustained injuries in the past two years when RBs have failed to pick up the blitz.  The top ranked defender in my mock would be LB Jack but I like Sean Lee and they have been able to find 'decent' starters from the wire to start along side Lee.  He gets injured but if you weigh the two players, Jack or Elliott, it seems to favor Elliott by a wide margin so long as they are not hung up on recent RB value.

This is an interesting mock but i would be really surprised to see a qb needy team trade down to take a qb who could easily go top five, even the Browns.  But I would be even more surprised to see them trade below one of the other qb needy teams.  That's like saying we were willing to flip a coin at the most important position in the draft because we suck at evaluating quarterbacks - everyone knows it but it's still horrendous.  Ask any gm in the NFL whether they'd trade a second round pick to get their first choice at quarterback and they'd say yes in a heartbeat.  
Yes, I agree with most everything you say but the Browns do not have a GM.  They are being run by two Harvard analytic guys, Sashi Broan and Paul DePodesta (the Moneyball guy).  I put in that the rumor was that Hue Jackson took the Browns job for a shot at developing Wentz so they could easily just take him at #2 but the analytic guys have already said they are open to moving down.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cleveland-browns-sashi-brown-draft-slot-positioning-012716

Sashi Brown: Moving up in draft would be 'shocking,' trading down more likely

------------------------------

If the Harvard guys crunch the numbers and see a near-equal value between Goff and Wentz and find a trade partner and want to maximize the value of their top pick in this draft, then it is interesting to put that out there to kick around. 

Right I can see them trading down to five. Most gms wouldn't risk it but if they feel confident that nobody is going to take a qb before them and the quality of players in that range are too good to pass up then they're throwing away value at 1.2 by not trading down.   And they get to pay the guy at the 1.5 slotted price instead on 1.2.  That's just shrewd.

Trading down behind San Francisco is whole different story.   The compensation you'd need to move down and get second or even third choice of qb is much higher (remember,  someone else could still trade ahead of the 49ers).  That's a price they're unlikely to get and a second round pick shouldn't do it.   

The interesting questionis whether they'd move down to six.   If the 49ers wanted to lock up their guy they could hop up to five and the team trading down would be happy to do it because they know two qbs are going before them at 7 so it's free money.  

Right I can see them trading down to five. Most gms wouldn't risk it but if they feel confident that nobody is going to take a qb before them and the quality of players in that range are too good to pass up then they're throwing away value at 1.2 by not trading down.   And they get to pay the guy at the 1.5 slotted price instead on 1.2.  That's just shrewd.

Trading down behind San Francisco is whole different story.   The compensation you'd need to move down and get second or even third choice of qb is much higher (remember,  someone else could still trade ahead of the 49ers).  That's a price they're unlikely to get and a second round pick shouldn't do it.   

The interesting questionis whether they'd move down to six.   If the 49ers wanted to lock up their guy they could hop up to five and the team trading down would be happy to do it because they know two qbs are going before them at 7 so it's free money.  

I just don't think anyone is willing to pay to move up for any QB in the top-ten picks.  I think it is much more likely if a Goff or Wentz falls out of the top-ten or if a Paxton Lynch drops past St. Louis or if some team wants to move to the bottom of the first for a developmental QB like Cook, etc., to take advantage of the 5th year rookie contract that we'd see a Teddy Bridgewater 'type' of deal at the bottom of the 1st.

Per trading down in the top five instead of down below SF. 

It is possible but I don't think a team would pay the price of a 2nd round pick to move up in the top-five because of the value that would fall to them.  I think there are five players who constitute the top-tier of this draft class so I don't think any team picking in the top-five would pay to move up because they are going to get a great player.

The extra bonus for the Browns new analytic front office is Baltimore picks 6th and if the Browns take a QB before the 6th pick, then one of the top-five players will fall into a divisional rival's lap.  So moving down makes even more, sense if you factor in the ability to block Baltimore from landing one of the top-five blue-chip prospects. 

I agree it's unlikely someone trades up to get a qb.  But if you have 1.2 and 1.32, first choice of qbs and a quality player,  and trade down to 1.8 to get second choice of qbs, the nightmare scenario of someone trading up to 1.6 and leaving you with third choice is suddenly on the table because it means you probably lose your job.   And that will be mentioned out loud by somebody if it ever comes up in a meeting.   I get the moneyball thing but i just don't see it happening.  

Minor quibble for an otherwise well done and well thought out mock. 

A few things I'd like to comment on on:

Albert Breer had reported a few months ago that Dallas would have picked Gurley in the first round last year but knew heading into the draft that might not be possible but were surprised when the Jags took Yeldon so high in the second as they apparently thought they could get him. So I only say that to say it's not as if Dallas set out to not address the RB position last year or to not spend a premium pick on one, they just never reached for one in the draft when their targets were taken. This just shows me they were and likely are still willing to spend a good pick on a RB and not just say any RB is good behind this line.

The second thing is the cheap plan worked and could have been a smashing success if they had lured a certain UDFA to the team. But from the time Mcfadden took over he was on of the top RB's in the league and as a team they ran well so it's hard for me to say the running game did not work. Stephen Jones said they tried hard to get Rawls to come to Dallas after the draft and had they pulled that off their cheap plan would have been a massive success.

I think Elliot is at play for Dallas but I think they would take Ramsey, Jack and Bosa over him and if they are gone  I'm  not certain if they would go Tunsil or a QB. I'd say it's chance and I won't be shocked, but I think the chances of it happening are more in the 20% type range.

In terms of a RB who would most be maximized by playing in Dallas to me it's Henry all day. As many people have said he needs a runway and no team can give him one like Dallas. 

It sounds weird but Houston releasing foster might have made Henry to Dallas a possibility.   I personally don't think foster gets signed right away until he can clear medical, which is important because if Dallas does pass on elliot, they'll be praying to get Henry at 2.4 and might even move up to get him.   But if Henry's stock has gone up into the first round range, they would need a plan b behind McFadden - and as an older running back who can play 3 downs and catch the ball,  foster would be a very solid insurance plan for them.   

2. *Miami *trade w/Cleveland Browns - FSU, DB Jalen Ramsey 

Ramsey has been my favorite player from this draft all along and he blew up the Combine.  He has rare abilities and the Browns have said they are willing to trade down.  Early in the process, everyone agreed that these QBs were not in the class of last year's group.  Ramsey is a rare player that teams would be open to moving up to get.
Just saw two things that would seem to align with this happening.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-release-pro-bowl-cornerback-brent-grimes-20160306-story.html

Miami Dolphins likely to release Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/the-dolphins-should-do-whatever-it-takes-to-draft-jalen-ramsey-8298072

THE DOLPHINS SHOULD DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DRAFT JALEN RAMSEY

I don't think that there is as much buzz about this year's draft.  Harly any mocks in the Shark Pool.  I updated my mock but if you have any, post them here.

1. Tennessee Titans - Ole Miss, OT Laremy Tunsil 
Tunsil is far ahead of the pack on the offensive line.  Substantial drop off .  Tunsil only gave up 2 sacks in 3 years.  Titans can move Taylor Lewan to right tackle, firming up two positions.  310 pounds with quick feet, flexible knees and hips, and he’s athletic to boot. He projects as a 10-year starter at the prime position on the offensive line. 

2. Cleveland Browns - North Dakota State, QB Carson Wentz 
Rumor is that new HC Hue Jackson took the Browns job for the shot to develop Wentz and Jackson was the only NFL head coach to make it through a snowstorm to Wentz’s Pro Day.  Wentz has the size, mobility and arm strength and comes from a pro-style set so he is familiar with taking snaps from under center and going through progressions. 

3. San Diego Chargers - FSU, DB Jalen Ramsey
Can play either cornerback or free safety and will help ease the loss of longtime Charger Eric Weddle.

4. Dallas Cowboys - Ohio State, DE Joey Bosa  
Greg Hardy is gone and Randy Gregory is suspended for the first four games and DeMarcus Lawrence is coming off back surgery.  Bosa can step in and start. Strong hands with strength to get into backfield.  Technique and hand usage is so advanced at this stage of his career that it’s scary to think how much better he will get once Cowboys defensive line coach Rod Marinelli gets his hands on him.  

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - UCLA LB Myles Jack  
Jack is a multi-talented defender who played linebacker, safety and running back while at UCLA. He is a physical defender who can run, hit and cover. Adding him to a linebackers unit that already has Paul Posluszny and Telvin Smith will make it extremely difficult for anyone to outrun that trio sideline-to-sideline.

6. Baltimore Ravens - Oregon, DT DeForest Buckner
Buckner, 6’7”, long arms, powerful at the point of attack.  

7. San Francisco 49ers - California, QB Jared Goff
Goff’s quick release and accuracy on short to intermediate throws meshes with what Kelly likes in his quarterback.  

8. Philadelphia Eagles - Ohio  State, RB Ezekiel Elliott
New head coach Doug Pederson comes from the Andy Reid coaching tree where they like to complement their passing game with a very good running attack. Ezekiel Elliott is hands down the best running back in the draft combining speed, power and the ability to catch passes out of the backfield. Elliott was also very sound in his pass blocking assignments at Ohio State and looks to have the makings of a workhorse three-down back.  

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers  - Clemson, DE Shaq Lawson  
Last year, William Gholston led the ends in sacks with three, they need outside pressure to complement the inside pressure from Gerald McCoy. Free agent DE Robert Ayers had nine sacks last season, but Lawson can rush form both a two or three-point stance. He led the nation last season with 24.5 tackles for loss last season while registering 12.5 sacks.9. 

10. New Giants   Ole Miss, WR Laquon Treadwell 
The Giants signed Olivier Vernon, Keenan Robinson, Damon Harrison and Janoris Jenkins so they have addressed defense on all levels.  Laquon paired with Odell, fuggedaboutit.

11. Chicago Bears - Notre Dame, OT Ronnie Stanley
Incumbent left tackle Charles Leno Jr. is a seventh-round selection.  Stanley has the size, length and quick feet that teams look for in their left tackles.  His run blocking isn’t strong right now but in time he should improve his core and upper body strength.

12. New Orleans Saints - Louisville, DL Sheldon Rankins
Rankings disrupts in the middle.  Comparisons with Aaron Donald are overly enthusiastic but he should add punch to Saint pass rush.

13. Miami Dolphins - Florida, CB Vernon Hargreaves
Miami traded for Byron Maxwell and released Brent Grimes.  They are still thin at corner.
Hargreaves is a quick-twitched corner who can play in either man or zone based defenses and has shown to have the ability to go up and make plays on the ball. Size might be an issue for him when he goes up against bigger receivers, but he is a competitor who will battle and not back down from anyone.

14. Oakland Raiders - Clemson, DE Kevin Dodd
Aldon Smith suspended opening the door for Dodd to pair with Khalil Mack forming a Denver-type pass rush.  Dodd dominated in the National Championship game against Alabama where he seemed unblockable finishing with five TFL and three sacks.  Quick off the snap with the ability to abruptly change directions. Good size at 6’5” and 277 pounds with very good arm length. 

15. Los Angeles Rams - Memphis, QB Paxton Lynch
Lynch could fall but it is possible he goes here.  Anyone buying Case Keenum with fifteen career starts and a 56.7 completion percentage?  Lynch has size, mobility and arm strength. Ran a Pro-Set and can make all the throws.  Accurate downfield passer.

16. Detroit Lions - TCU, WR Josh Doctson
Doc might not go this high but he looks like he has the highest upside of the WRs of this draft class.

17. Atlanta Falcons - Ohio State, LB Darron Lee 
Amazing speed but a bit undersized.  Could be a hybrid ALA Shaq Thomson.
Head coach Dan Quinn loves speed at the linebacker position, dating back to his days when he was running the Seahawks defense and there is no linebacker faster in this draft than Lee. His ability to cover downfield and speed to chase down ball carriers should position him to make a ton of plays for the Falcons defense.  Pair with Vic Beasley on the strong side.

18. Indianapolis Colts - Michigan State, OT Jack Conklin
They NEED to protect the franchise.

19. Buffalo Bills -  Eastern Kentucky, DE Noah Spence 
Bills released Mario Williams creating a need at defensive end/outside linebacker. Spence has the ability to rush the passer from either a two or three-point stance. Strength, speed and leverage to generate consistent pressure.  Has a chance to develop into a Pro Bowler.

20. New York Jets - Oklahoma State, DE Emmanuel Ogbah
Impressive combine numbers, 4.63-40- and a 35.5-inch vert. Showed the ability to drop in space and looked smooth in the linebacker drills. With Calvin Pace an unrestricted free agent and Muhammad Wilkerson’s future up in the air adding some young talent up front will be a Jets priority in the draft.

21. Washington Redskins - Alabama, DT  Jarran Reed
General manager Scot McCloughan continues to rebuild the Redskins’ defense up front by adding Alabama’s Jarran Reed. The Redskins had the 26th-ranked rush defense last season.  Stopping the run is Reed’s specialty.  Tough to move/solid base, stacks and sheds well.  Not much of a pass rusher but can push the pocket.  More as a five-technique but could play some nose tackle if needed.

22. Houston Texans - Baylor, WR Corey Coleman
Houston got a quarterback in Brock Osweiler and a running back in Lamar Miller. They get a playmaker in Corey Coleman who has the speed to score anytime he catches the ball. Teamed up with DeAndre Hopkins, the two will make a formidable big-play duo for the Texans.

23. Minnesota Vikings - Ohio State, WR Michael Thomas
Minnesota severed ties with receiver Mike Wallace and Teddy needs receiving weapons.

24. Cincinnati Bengals - Alabama, DT  A’Shawn Robinson
Robinson will be groomed to eventually replace Domata Peko, who turns 32 next season.  Bengals have drafted wisely, looking forward in the first round.

25. Pittsburgh Steelers – Houston, CB William Jackson III
Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler  Mar 24 Text from pro scout who was at #Houston pro day: "I bet Will Jackson ends up in Pittsburgh. They can't hide their love for him."  CB Will Jackson (6001, 189) with a 4.29 short shuttle.  The Steelers ranked 30th in passing defense last season and a big reason was the lack of quality corners on the roster. Their most reliable cornerback was 31-year-old William Gay, so an injection of talent and youth is needed.

26. Seattle Seahawks  – Ohio State, OT Taylor Decker
The Hawks are starting to bump up against the cap so finding a less expensive option at left tackle might be a good option.

27. Green Bay Packers – Alabama, LB Reggie Ragland
Ted Thompson quick and athletic, has the speed to make plays sideline to sideline, while also able to drop back and cover.  Julius Peppers is 35 so there is a need.

28. Kansas City Chiefs – Ole Miss, DT Robert Nkemdiche
I think Robert is too good a prospect to fall out of the first round.

29. Arizona Cardinals - Clemson, CB Mackensie Alexander
Cardinals need a corner opposite Patrick Peterson.  Jerraud Powers still unsigned.

30. Carolina Panthers - Ohio State, CB Eli Apple
Carolina needs depth at cornerback and don’t have anyone opposite Josh Norman. Bene Benwikere is still recovering from his broken leg injury while veterans Charles Tillman and Cortland Finnegan are not expected back next season.

31. Denver Broncos -  Florida, DE/DT Jonathan Bullard 
Elway looks to replace Malik Jackson.  

Users who are viewing this thread