What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post 'credible' rumors here (1 Viewer)

Bracie Smathers

Footballguy
Their are plenty of rumors of what teams will do or of trades out there.

I don't think people care about wild rumors but I'm sure people are interested in any 'credible' rumors.

I am glad the board isn't filled with wild speculative rumors but I think 'credible' rumors deserve somewhere to get kicked around.

Post any 'credible' rumors here so we have some place to evaluate them.

Lot of smoke from multiple sources (check Oakland's thread) that the Raiders are most certainly moving out of the 1.03 pick. Makes sense, as we have holes everywhere. But I was really intrigued with Fisher.

Lot of smoke from multiple sources (check Oakland's thread) that the Raiders are most certainly moving out of the 1.03 pick. Makes sense, as we have holes everywhere. But I was really intrigued with Fisher.
What teams have been linked with the Raiders pick to move-up and how far down would the Raiders drop and what sort of compensation is it rumored to cost?

Every single rumor that you hear on draft day (and most other days) are fed to reporters for a reason. On this day, more than any other, I don't take a single thing as credible.

What teams have been linked with the Raiders pick to move-up and how far down would the Raiders drop and what sort of compensation is it rumored to cost?
Lions, Browns, Cards, Dolphins.

Don't bring personal spats into threads that have nothing to do with the topic.

Some sources are more 'credible' than others so if an Adam Schefter or a Jay Glazer breaks news then its a highly 'credible' source.

General rumors are of interest, such as Oakland wanting to move-down. Something like that which has been reported from multiple sources and if it make sense. In a case like that if we had names of the teams rumored to want to move-up and what sort of compensation is reasonable then I think people would be interested to learn more so they can evaluate a rumor like that for themselves.

Some sources are more 'credible' than others so if an Adam Schefter or a Jay Glazer breaks news then its a highly 'credible' source.
I might be misunderstanding what you want...Do you want a list of credible sources; or credible information?

Credible sources are being fed the highest amount of lies and misinformation. HTH.

Lions, Browns, Cards, Dolphins.
Oakland wanting to move-down has been widely reported prior to the draft but we've only begun to hear of any teams wanting to move up so that part of the rumor is shaky especially for a team like Cleveland.

Per the Browns any rumor of them wanting to trade-up has been discounted by CEO Joe Banner and from a couple of sources such as the one below.

Marc Sessler ‏ @ MarcSesslerNFL30s

NFL Network's Solomon Wilcox calls # Browns trading up to No. 3 'much ado about nothing.' Doesn't expect them to take a CB, either. # NFLDraft

I might be misunderstanding what you want...Do you want a list of credible sources; or credible information?

Credible sources are being fed the highest amount of lies and misinformation. HTH.
Its draft day.

Their are rumors.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm interested in what people are hearing. I would guess others probably want a place to talk about what they've heard and discuss things.

I didn't see a thread so if someone doesn' think any rumor can possibly have a credible source then don't read or post here.

People who are interested can decide for themselves if a rumor has a credible source or not.

Its draft day.

Their are rumors.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm interested in what people are hearing. I would guess others probably want a place to talk about what they've heard and discuss things.

I didn't see a thread so if someone doesn' think any rumor can possibly have a credible source then don't read or post here.

People who are interested can decide for themselves if a rumor has a credible source or not.
I think its great to have a thread to post rumors. I do, however, think the idea that the 'big names' are more reliable, or aren't getting fed misinformation, is laughable. The only thing I believe, on draft day, is when you hear that some teams are interested in moving up/down.

Keith Lewis said:
WOW. Do you have blackmail over Dodds/Bryant? How are you still allowed to post here after insulting both owners of this site, many staff and hundreds of members? You really must have something on these guys. I'm shocked you aren't banned.
Does it really bother you if some annonymous person on a message board went to annother message board to insult you (or in actuality your message board persona)? Seems there much better things to worry about.

Keith Lewis said:
WOW. Do you have blackmail over Dodds/Bryant? How are you still allowed to post here after insulting both owners of this site, many staff and hundreds of members? You really must have something on these guys. I'm shocked you aren't banned.
Does it really bother you if some annonymous person on a message board went to annother message board to insult you (or in actuality your message board persona)? Seems there much better things to worry about.
Thanks, but let it go. I've been around for ten years. If anyone believes what this clown is saying, then they don't know me at all.

Um forget it.

Close the thread if others ruin it and it appears that some people don't think that anyone can discuss rumors and others have some sort of issues with each other.

Forget it people because if you try to make a post to discuss rumors this is what you will get.

Every single rumor that you hear on draft day (and most other days) are fed to reporters for a reason. On this day, more than any other, I don't take a single thing as credible.
Depends on the source. Every single year, Kiper says something like, "I'm hearing X" and it happens. He also has established connections with agents and teams. If a team or agent gave him bad info a couple years in a row, he's not going to keep sharing info from said source. At the very least, when Kiper says something, I listen.

Users who are viewing this thread