What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR KEEPER HELP...... (1 Viewer)

dukie327

Footballguy
Full PPR 12 team Auction League. Can keep 3 players. I'm keeping Deebo $4 and Chase $3. Trying to decide between $50 Ekeler, $1 Christian Kirk, $2 Hollywood Brown or $15 Pitts ( Can be used at a WR/TE slot )

I agree it's down to Ekeler or Pitts. To me it comes down to what one can you replace easiest in your league auction. What do top RBs or top TEs typically go for in your league?

Starting requirements would be beneficial. I assume you do have to play a TE based on your WR/TE Comment. Assuming it's 3 WR plus flex I would lean Brown at that price. If you have to play a TE then I go Pitts

Im keeping Ecklet here. It's critical that you get RB onto your roster. With the huge savings you have at elite WR options with the other two guys you can afford to pay that price for eckler even if it's a litlte bit more expensive than you'd like. Having a starting foundation for your team of eckler deebo and chase is a great start. That's essensially 3 players from round 1 and 2 of a standard draft. I am not sure what the auction budget is, but having 3 elite players for about a quarter of your budget at most, i think you'd be sitting really well.

If you were to keep one of the other guys like kirk or pitts, youd likely have to over pay to get an elite RB anyways and it might not be one as good as eckler or as cheap as him either. Id lock in the top talent and start preparing for what to do after that.

Users who are viewing this thread