What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ppr league 350-325-275-250 payouts (1 Viewer)

poteat

Footballguy
12 member league .........live draft aug. 26 at 9 pm est.....PPR ....17 players per team .....MFL ... NO TRADES [ means no BS trading or cheating and we have brothers and friends playing against each other ] if this ain't for you stop here ok .....

......think about it how many times in a league is a trade truly honest/ or equal in value ????  very rarely...so I cut out the BS......no trades draft and pick up waviers/ and free agents and beat the other coaches.....it fair ,,,,its honest...

cost 110.00

we play at http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/16880  go look and read by laws and scoring ----rules ..

I run the league ....its not a voting on this and that ...nothing changes the draft day is set in stone  and so are the rules/scoring. pay out is 350----325----275---250  one out of 3 wins good money !!!!!!!!!!!!  can you play with us ????? two of my coaches is a kick ### chicks ......one  wins almost yearly...chuckle ..

have I got your attention.........ok ... 59 yr old commish who is ex-army ........with 10 coaches who have been in this league together  for at least 5 yrs or more.. [ league is 8 yrs old ]..Which  tells you I PAY out  WINNINGS on week 17 EVERY year ! and they come back....email them once you join before you mail your check if you have doubts ...FAIR ENOUGH ?..avg. age of my group is 35 to late 70's.....ok go read and research the site and holler at me DIRECTLY>>>   vapoteat@gmail.com   please and thank you for your time ...

I might have an opening in my other league NTL#2.......http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/35216 ....that league drafts at 6 pm on the 26th of aug too.....notice all my coaches but one plays in BOTH leagues  !!!!!!!!! total cost $220.00  for both and all of them know they can trust me .......they come back yr after yr.after yr.

that is my testimony.....I'm a good commish and love my 2  leagues   ..........chuckle ...thanks all  Po 

go read the scoring and rules and bylaws first then email me ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread