What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR RB2 - Fournette, Collins or Burkhead? WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
Need to figure out what to do with my RB2 spot.  I have Collins playing Thursday night, and Fournette and Burkhead Sunday at 4 PM EDT in the same game. PPR League.

Based on reports so far I expect Fournette to be a Game Time Decision.  So do I play Collins on Thursday at RB2, keeping Flex as possibility for Fournette, or do I wait and choose best option of Fournette/Burkhead on Sunday?

These are locked in for me
RB1 - Alvin Kamara
WR1 - Stefon Diggs
WR2 - JuJu Smith-Schuster

Flex - TBD

Other flex options would be Corey Davis or Kenny Stills.

Leave a link and thanks!

So now I've got more injury concerns

Rex Burkhead - DNP Wed - Concussion (Sony Michel was Limited Wed)

Leonard Fournette - DNP Wed - Hamstring

Assuming both are DNP on Thursday - should I roll with Collins?  At least I know he'll play on Thursday.

Yeah, Burkhead is in concussion protocol. That's a tough one w/ Thursday night game and I'm going to assume Yeldon isn't available on waivers. I'd play it safe and go with Collins. AT least the 3-person time share is now a 2-person timeshare with Kenneth Dixon on IR for the season. At least there's a safe floor with Collins. You just hope he doesn't fumble away another opportunity.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770234-trade-away-doug-baldwin-for-chris-thompson-or-dion-lewis-whir/

Play Collins for sure. 

Health is an issue for a lot of these guys,so Sunday i'd rank the flex options as: Fournette, Burkhead, davis, Stills, which could possibly end up with Stills being your guy.

Users who are viewing this thread