What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR top RB for top WR swap (1 Viewer)

intro_stefan

Footballguy
I am in a PPR league where we keep 4 players each year. My 4 keepers are: Julio Jones, Mike Evans, OBJ, Keenan Allen

I drafted CEH and am excited to have him as a keeper for years to come. I am getting some offers though...

Chris Carson and DJ Moore

for

CEH and Kareem Hunt

Is CEH the most valuable player here, in a PPR keeper league? Or do I consider this trade offer?

My RBs: CEH, Melvin Gordon, Hunt, L. Murray, and a few other bench RBs.

Not a chance.  The best player, as you say is CEH.  Mike Evans' current status aside, you already have four good receivers.  Why add a fifth good receiver just to downgrade your running backs.

Not a chance.  The best player, as you say is CEH.  Mike Evans' current status aside, you already have four good receivers.  Why add a fifth good receiver just to downgrade your running backs.
Thank you, much appreciated! I have declined the offer as I was thinking the same thing.

WOuld not take that offer. I was just offered Godwin & David Johnson for my CEH in dynasty PPR & am, most likely, turning it down. He also owns Miles Sanders & I think if he gave me Sanders instead of DJ with Godwin, I snap accept
Neither offer is a worth giving up CEH.  I will say Sanders and Godwin is much better of an offer than Carson and Moore but still not nearly enough to give up CEH.  In order to give up CEH at this point I would need an offer I couldn't refuse.  A way over pay.  Neither of these is anywhere close to an overpay. 

Carson/Moore is paying about 30% of CEH potential.  It may turn out to be a deal you should have made in hindsight (you never know how things pan out) however at this point I want full potential value to give him up.

Godwin/Sanders is paying about 75% of his potential.  Still not enough to part with him at this time.  I am also not sold on Sanders being close to the hype he has gotten this off season. 

Users who are viewing this thread