What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR - Who Do I Drop - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
I need to drop somebody to pick up a kicker for this weekend.  Full Point PPR.  Will Help in Return - leave a link.

I'm considering dropping one of these three
RB - Matt Breida - San Francisco
WR Jamison Crowder - Washington
WR Kenny Stills - Miami

The rest of my team:
QB - Patrick Mahomes - Kansas City
QB - Matthew Stafford - Detroit
RB - Alvin Kamara - New Orleans
RB - Leonard Fournette - Jacksonville
RB - Alex Collins - Baltimore
RB - Rex Burkhead - New England
WR - Stefon Diggs - Minnesota
WR - JuJu Smith-Schuster - Pittsburgh
WR - Corey Davis - Tennessee
TE - Jack Doyle - Indianapolis
DST - New Orleans Saints

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K, 1 Flex, so a total of 5 bench spots

Dropping a QB is an option. Starting 9 with 14 man rosters, I can't imagine many people are going to be carrying a bye week QB for long.

Dropping a QB is an option. Starting 9 with 14 man rosters, I can't imagine many people are going to be carrying a bye week QB for long.
Unfortunately, there are routinely 20-22 QB's on rosters at any given time in our league.  There are 22 on rosters right now.  And Mahomes is more of a lottery ticket than bye-week fill in for me.

There are 61 WR on rosters, and 47 RB's on rosters, so the waiver wire is actually a little thinner at WR I think, although we have more RB needy teams. But I have more WR's on my speed dial than RB's, as there are several that look potentially exciting on the WW. 

I'd be looking to make a trade (that's actually why I picked up Breida), except ever since I traded away Danny Woodhead and received Aaron Rodgers, everybody is afraid of getting fleeced if they trade with me (even though that was an excellent trade for both sides at the time - just the name value has no comparison between those two guys).

I would try trading Breida for a WR or better TE and than drop Stills. Breida has to be a hot commodity right now. Don't just toss him away.

im with beerbuff, drop stills and and see if u can trade brieda...even if u cant trade for a WR id still drop stills

I've put together a couple of 2-for-1 offers but no takers yet.

I offered Stills + Crowder for Jarvis Landry, which I think is a good deal since his depth is awful.  This is the guy that lost McKinnon, but he did pick up Morris, so I think he plans to stand pat there.

I also offered Stills + Breida for Mark Ingram to a different owner.

Users who are viewing this thread