What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Prescott trade (1 Viewer)

3quinox825

Footballguy
Supeflex. Would you trade Tannehill, Amari cooper, and Brandin Cooks for Dak prescott and a 2nd round pick next year?

Need more info. Redraft? Dynasty? How many can you keep? Is there a cost to keep (round lost, salary, etc)? After last night I don't think I would be looking to acquire Dak. He looked terrible prior to the injury so I wouldn't have much confidence in him moving forward.

Need more info. Redraft? Dynasty? How many can you keep? Is there a cost to keep (round lost, salary, etc)? After last night I don't think I would be looking to acquire Dak. He looked terrible prior to the injury so I wouldn't have much confidence in him moving forward.
Yeah sorry dynasty. No cost.

Yeah sorry dynasty. No cost.
It seems like a decent offer but I am not really sure which side I would rather have. Tanny and Dak probably aren't that far off on actual production for fantasy moving forward (especially if you do negatives for turnovers). I have both Dak and Tanny in a SF league and Dak hasn't really been what he is cracked up to be for fantasy. I have also been surprised on how well Tanny has actually performed when it comes down to it.

All that to say, I probably wouldn't give up that for Dak at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread