What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Preskott and Aiyuk for Tee Higgins (1 Viewer)

Tempest

Footballguy
This is dynasty no PPR league. All TDs are 6 pts. We start 3 WRs, 1 QB...

GIVE:
Prescott + Aiyuk
RECEIVE:
Tee Higgins

My players
QB Fields, Geno Smith and Prescott
WR Hopkins, Aiyuk, Gabe Davis, Keen Allen, Brandin Cooks, Alec Pierce

Would you pull a trigger on this? Am I upgrading my WRs?

The other team would be getting more than you are getting, but if you aren't going to be starting Prescott anyway, it really comes down to how much you like Higgins over Aiyuk. I would rank Higgins higher, but I'm not sure he's much higher. I would certainly take Higgins for Dynasty purposes over Aiyuk. At worst, he stays with Burrow. At best (for him) he becomes the number one receiver somewhere else when his contract is up.

The other team would be getting more than you are getting, but if you aren't going to be starting Prescott anyway, it really comes down to how much you like Higgins over Aiyuk. I would rank Higgins higher, but I'm not sure he's much higher. I would certainly take Higgins for Dynasty purposes over Aiyuk. At worst, he stays with Burrow. At best (for him) he becomes the number one receiver somewhere else when his contract is up.
I agree with most of your take but Higgins is getting a chance to be a #1 with Burrow with Chase out and he has disappointed. Does he have Alvin Harper syndrom? Great as a #2 but disappears as a #1? I think that is a very real possibility.

I also think Aiyuk fits better in SF now with CMC as I think Deebo is taking the brunt of that addition. I am not so sure Higgins is that big of an upgrade (if any) over Aiyuk. I can't believe I am saying this but I think I would swap Aiyuk for Davis from the OP's roster for the deal. I think I would rather have Aiyuk that Davis long term and Higgins I see as a much bigger improvement over Davis for dynasty.

Users who are viewing this thread