What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Priest Holmes (1 Viewer)

This would appear to be a worthless thread and post. Do you have anything to offer to make your opinion seem more interesting?

I have to agree about the lack of quality of this thread. He only has 5 carries to LJ's 12 at this point. It sounds like you should be mad at Vermeil and not Holmes.

He's just not producing, he's no where near worthy of a top 5 draft choice, and for as injury prone as he is I wouldnt take him top 10.

every 3rd series is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard, I cant believe Vermiel would do something so dumb.,

In my league he is averaging 15.2 points per game. That's 7th in RB's, which is top 10.

Please explain his risk as being any greater or worse than that of another player who is at RB. Greater than Deuce?Greater than Edge a few years ago?Less than Curtis Martin last year?

LJ looks better. Priest is past his prime, Larry is the new stud. The only reason they're splitting is because Vermeil can't bench Holmes.

Sucks big time, I cant believe I drafted him so high.
The writing was on the wall with such a good backup and injury history. I know you're frustrated, but he certainly doesn't suck. You've got what, 7 or 8 points in the 1st half from Holmes? Double that and you'll get around 16 points or so. Keep in mind there were more than a few owners that chose Deuce Mccalister over Priest and they wish they had him right now.

Please explain his risk as being any greater or worse than that of another player who is at RB.

Greater than Deuce?

Greater than Edge a few years ago?

Less than Curtis Martin last year?
I think it was just his age and the fact he was coming off injury last year.Look at Steve Smith and his ADP heading into this year? Do you believe it was because people didn't think he was good or the fact they were unsure of his ability coming off the injury?

Please explain his risk as being any greater or worse than that of another player who is at RB.

Greater than Deuce?

Greater than Edge a few years ago?

Less than Curtis Martin last year?
Greater than Chris Brown :popcorn: Where o where is LHUCKS tonight. Why did you leave us here all alone. We searched the world over and thought we found true injury prone guys, but you said it was only Chris Brown and (*(**&*& we were gone.

every 3rd series is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard, I cant believe Vermiel would do something so dumb.,
Let's see...Is KC winning...yes...

DAMN, that Vermiel sure is Dumb!!! :D
I know they're winning, but it could just be because KC is a better football team. I'm unsure about the rotation thing. I think it helps keeps both guys fresher during the game and ultimately the season I just haven't convinced myself that the offense can keep the same rythym with both of them in there.

I know they're winning, but it could just be because KC is a better football team. I'm unsure about the rotation thing. I think it helps keeps both guys fresher during the game and ultimately the season I just haven't convinced myself that the offense can keep the same rythym with both of them in there.
Well, that explanation is worthy of debate...however the other is...well..hollow... ;)

Vermeil doesn't play FF? :o
OH..yes..you are right! I see now. Yes...Vermiel is truly an idiot! :D ;)
Do you think he would cry if he knew you said that?
Actually, I think he would... :D

The risk of injury genious.
Irony alert!
beat me to it :kicksrock: vermeil led another franchise to a super bowl...then helped turn the chiefs around, but he's an idiot because you selected priest holmes at 1.03 in your fantasy draft? :cry:

Yea and hobble off the field with an injury after producing the "goddy" we knew were coming. Maybe I can move him to a team that still thinks he has it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOOOO!!!!!Priest is gods gift to ffIts about damn time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! He'll probably only get one more touchdown. He Sucks!

TD priest

he's old!

MAN PRIEST SUCKED ON THAT 35 yd TD run!!!! :P

35 yard TD by Priest, his second of the day.

Might want to wait for the game to end before you post a comment like this.

2 TDs now for Priest.

2 TDs. Yeah he sucks. Drop him!!!!

Yes he sucks 35 yard td and he didn't get injured

WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Priest is gods gift to ff

Its about damn time.

1-10-MIA 35 (14:07) P.Holmes left tackle for 35 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

LOL

Love threads like this!

1-10-MIA 35 (14:07) P.Holmes left tackle for 35 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

LOL

Love threads like this!

And did anyone notice that Priest had a 35 yard TD?

this is your ***official*** priest eating crow recap post

yw

Last edited:
Too bad that guy gocats didn't have him active in his lineup. He said Priest is a sucky, washed up old, injury prone player in a dumb coach's offensive scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread