What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Puka for a RB (Aaron Jones or Pacheco)? (1 Viewer)

brainee

Footballguy
This is 0.5 PPR. Start QB, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, TE, R/W/T flex (and DST and K).

Despite being 2nd high scorer, team is only 3-3 due to bad matchup luck (and likely looking at another loss unless I have some big overperformers). RB has been a struggle all year, and the recent loss of Kyren just kills me. Team is below:

QB: Hurts
WR: Chase, AJ Brown, Puka, Addison, Osborne
RB: Kyren, Sanders, Warren, Chuba, Jaleel, Spears
TE: Andrews
K: Bass
DST: streaming matchups

Aaron Jones for Puka straight up is on the table. I badly need a RB, but I have enough guys that are hurt. I guess it depends on if you think Jones could go back to the RB1 (or even solid RB2) we thought he was at the start of the season.

Another team has a lot of depth at RB (Pollard, Jacobs, JTaylor, Pacheco, Moss) but very weak at WR. Puka for JTaylor or Pacheco? Blow up team offering Chase for Pollard?

Jones just doesn't look right and GB seems to be heading in the wrong direction offensively. I think you might be able to get better than Jones after Puka's game yesterday.

Jones just doesn't look right and GB seems to be heading in the wrong direction offensively. I think you might be able to get better than Jones after Puka's game yesterday.

Yeah, I posted in the Puka thread in Shark Pool. Eye test says Puka looks great and Jones doesn't look right. I see Puka as a legit WR1, and in half PPR if I can't get a legit RB1 then I'm holding. Puka for Jones or Pacheco is off the table.

Fortunately my team wrapped up week 7 win last night, so I'll be 4-3 with dominating points scored tie breaker advantage over all but 1 team in the league. Puka's on the "trading block" but I need a really good offer. Otherwise I think I'm good trying to scratch out enough performance at RB to get by, and rely on dominant scorers at WR, TE, and QB. Plus I freed up a roster spot moving Kyren to IR and picked up Hendo, who seems like a serviceable fill in until Kyren comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread