What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Q & A Thread - mid August 2013 (1 Viewer)

Captain Hook

Footballguy
My apologies to the staff if they think this should be moved as I don't see a section where it actually fits BUT I really see a need for a thread or forum where we could ask questions and get answers from all parts of this great community.

Here are a couple of examples:

1) WHY hasn't Baltimore put Dennis Pitta on IR yet?

Yeah I know they don't have to but they know they are going to so is there a contractual or procedural wrinkle we don't know about

(I am sure other owners have my problem - I can't move him to an IR slot until he is officially on the IR)

2) WHERE is Mike Goodson? and is there any chance he is returning to the Jets OR the NFL this season?

I know of the legal trouble but as far as I know he hasn't reported to Jets camp (or is that even possible - haven't seen anything on his status with the team)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure on Pitta. Perhaps they think he could be healthy enough to help them at the end of the season or playoffs?

In regards to Goodson there is some speculation that he may be in treatment and that is why the news is so quiet about his situation. Out of respect for Goodson.

I am not sure on Pitta. Perhaps they think he could be healthy enough to help them at the end of the season or playoffs?

In regards to Goodson there is some speculation that he may be in treatment and that is why the news is so quiet about his situation. Out of respect for Goodson.
You are correct about Pitta - I just posted this in the MOP question thread from an NFL writer with knowledge of the rules/procedures

"No, it's more about waiting to see if Pitta can make it back by the end of the season. There is one IR spot designated for a player who can be activated later in the season. New rule last year."

Users who are viewing this thread