What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question about FD withdrawals (1 Viewer)

mgtsr

Footballguy
Won a little bit (less than $500) over the last couple of months...put in a request to withdraw $100 yesterday - tonight when I get home to adjust some lineup and prep for Thursday - account suspended for 'internal investigation'.

No email, no response for support request...just shut down the account.

Bad part is last night I was a long touchdown away from winning the Primetime game ($50k). I'm already pissed, but I would've lost my mind.

**NOTE: Subject was edited until we hear the details of the holdup; there is no reason (currently) to "BEWARE" as was stated in the original post. If that changes, the subject will be changed back to its original state.**

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd probably contact support to see what's up. (Maybe they're confirming that you're playing only on one account, or aren't in a prohibited state, etc.)

Keep us posted.

I requested a $100 withdrawal and had to verify all of my personal information, including my ssn, for the second time, but my account wasn't locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't get too freaked out until you get a handle on what the issue is. I've been able to withdraw cash any time I've wanted to with no problems. Last year when I tipped over into the reportable income level they wanted to verify a bunch of stuff, but there was no suspension of my account.

Won a little bit (less than $500) over the last couple of months...put in a request to withdraw $100 yesterday - tonight when I get home to adjust some lineup and prep for Thursday - account suspended for 'internal investigation'.

No email, no response for support request...just shut down the account.

Bad part is last night I was a long touchdown away from winning the Primetime game ($50k). I'm already pissed, but I would've lost my mind.
Why would it have effected a contest already in play?

I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation. Please share here when you find out.

Users who are viewing this thread