What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question for RB bench depth/FLEX (1 Viewer)

Question for RB bench depth/FLEX

• Add Barber and drop Drake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add Barber and drop T. Williams

• Add Moss and drop Drake

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Add Moss and drop T. Williams

• Do nothing with any of these players

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I assume "T. Williams" is Ty'son Williams?

Of all those choices I might lean towards getting Moss and dropping Drake.  And that is a "might".  

I am not really sure what to do with Barber because once (if?) Jacobs comes back he is likely to be irrelevant.  Moss on the other hand has a role but not really sure how sustainable it will be as he is living primarily on TD's which is nice but not necessarily sustainable.  I also keep Ty'son as his upside is too high to give him away after a couple weeks when Baltimore is still trying to figure out what they have in the backfield.  

Thanks folks.  With Higgins OUT for this week, I was able to place him on IR and pick up Moss without dropping anyone.  Someone had already picked up Barber but I think I was leaning toward Moss anyway due to his "sustained" role in the Buffalo offense.  

And I'll probably do this again next week when Higgins is back to Questionable  ;)  

Users who are viewing this thread