What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Questions on how to adjust parameters on Draft Dominator (1 Viewer)

kencav

Footballguy
Sorry but not seeing a specific forum where members can discuss questions with each other.

Thx in advance

What are you trying to adjust? And, DD online version or "Classic" version?
DD online version. Yes relative position strengths.

If i slide cursors to the right do those positions increase in value relative to others?

I’m just having a hard time seeing players like mike davis and Henderson at end 5th beginning 6th….Sermon sitting forever in these mocks.

1 QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/Flex 1 point PPR

Click on rankings and then position adjustment if I am understanding you correctly.
DD online version. Yes relative position strengths.

If i slide cursors to the right do those positions increase in value relative to others?

I’m just having a hard time seeing players like mike davis and Henderson at end 5th beginning 6th….Sermon sitting forever in these mocks.

1 QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/Flex 1 point PPR

I find the DD, which I use regularly, pushes down RB's a fair bit. I would end up with a pretty weak RB team if I were to follow the DD picks to a T. After the top RB's are gone, you need to switch to the RB listing only, because they are unlikely to make it in the next top 10-12 players listed. I must admit that most of my teams so far lean to being much more WR heavy because of this, but I am ok with that as I like many of the rnds 6-12 RB's. 

I will say that the DD doesn't follow the advice given in the "draft day game plan" article. 

Users who are viewing this thread