What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quick trivia: who leads the AFC in TD receptions? (1 Viewer)

Moreno also has 9 TDs...puts the record setting season in perpective

Last edited by a moderator:
While I am sure one of them ends up with a lead so their isn't a tie at top, I can't think of an AFC WR that will catch them.

Came into this thread to guess that particular trio. IIRC, only Graham and Calvin have more receiving TDs in the NFC, too.

As the year finishes, rank the 3 Denver pass catchers in terms of who is most likely to lead the AFC in receiving TDs. I think it is DT, JT and last Welker.

As the year finishes, rank the 3 Denver pass catchers in terms of who is most likely to lead the AFC in receiving TDs. I think it is DT, JT and last Welker.
I might go Welker, DT, then JT. Welker is the most involved of the three inside the red zone, believe it or not. Coming into this week, Welker's 19 targets inside the 20 easily paced the trio. Julius was second with 13, Decker was third with 12, and Demaryius was fourth with 10.

It's funny, prior to the season, there was a lot of talk about how the 2004 Colts had three players (Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley) with 10 TD receptions each, and how difficult it would be for the 2013 Broncos to repeat the feat. And now Denver could conceivably match the feat by as early as their 10th game.

Users who are viewing this thread